Is this the picture that ended Boris Johnson?

Is this the picture that ended Boris Johnson?

Attached: 1657174594377.jpg (2400x1600, 287.22K)

As a burger I kinda dig the wooly bowl cut look. Its a nice fuck you to all the stuffy old codgers.

Attached: bacon cheeseburger triple.jpg (2914x2906, 1.55M)

People are generally less concerned about his haircut, and a lot more concerned about him being the sort of political clusterfuck that generally only happens in comedies.

USfag here, can someone give me the gist on what the deal is with this boris guy? For some reason I get the impression he's just kind of there. I've never really known what actions he's actually taken

Hes the British version of Trump

As in...he's fucking useless, doesn't know when he is defeated, and probably smells like cabbage.

what happened? he was a legend

Twat... he's nothing like Trump you utter throbber

All those seats are empty because his whole team quit.

his team gone woke? fuck lgbt trans nigger

>Boris Johnson sets himself up as the face of the Brexit campaign
>Britain votes to leave the EU
>Suddenly all the politicians who campaigned for it go very quiet and it becomes clear that they had no idea what to do if they actually won.
>Teresa May becomes PM without being elected (not as in electoral rigging, but as in she was chosen to fill out the rest of Cameron's term after he retired) and starts negotiations with the EU even though she was strongly pro-remaining.
>The deal she eventually reaches with them is a complete 'FUCK YOU' to Britain. Gets destroyed in parliament.
>May loses vote of no confidence, Boris is chosen to fill out the rest of her term (that was filling out the rest of Cameron's term, still no election).
>Johnson comes in full of energy he's going to 'Get Brexit Done!'
>After a few years of faffing about, winning an election based entirely on his Brexit promises, and the occasional mild scandal he comes back with his Brexit deal
>and it's Teresa's deal with the her signature crossed out and his underneath it
>Google 'The Northern Ireland Protocol, Brexit', it's fucking mindblowing and has blown up in recent months
>Then covid hits
>He locks down the entire country, despite the damage it will cause, entirely on the advice of a group of commies pretending to be academics (look up SAGE, and who was sitting on that group when they gave their covid advice).
>During the lockdowns, that kept people out of work and away from their sick and dying relatives, he and his friends were throwing wild parties at Number 10
That's not even half of the shit he's gotten up to since he entered Number 10 - that's just the bits I can be bothered writing down. Read British sources on him if you want more info.

spotted the woke jew

it's ok Trump will win next US election and kill woke libtard dream

Attached: 1650560045876.jpg (960x859, 78.5K)

>still no election
>well damn, the last person didn't work out cuz she was kind of a bitch, I guess you'll do
how
HOW

Attached: 1651264910631.jpg (496x429, 89.83K)

More that his time in office has been one continuous scandal after another. He’s a good campaigner but hopeless leader.

fuck off yank. keep you jew hating shit to yourself. THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU or pedo retard president.

pretty much this, but are you telling me that most of the people that have taken the moral high ground on these issues a. were not at No10 parties? b. didnt know about pincher? and said nothing? how are these fucks any better?

Labour? any better? no, leader was justice minister at time of questions raised about Saville - did nothing / not my job excuse. Has parties at "work". takes a "knee" for blm rioters. get the fuck off. Lid-dems, literally who?

>guys le quarantine is bad!
>covid isn't le real!!
Lmao ok, no point reading the rest

Attached: Boris and cat.jpg (1920x1151, 235.58K)

Both appeal to the same kind of idiot that prefers an unconventional politician who’s going to get in there and shake things up but ultimately is more of a scumbag than the rest of them. It’s a childish fantasy

I guess he just got thrown under the bud with Brexit and Covid, both out of his control but people need a scapegoat

Boris could have chosen not to violate the rights of the people and he could have chosen not to massively over-react to COVID.

Amazing, he gets criticised for deporting a few illegals when hew should have been deposed years ago for entirely ignoring the problem and letting them in at all.