Sluttiest stories thread? What's the sluttiest thing you, your gf/wife, or someone you know has done...

Sluttiest stories thread? What's the sluttiest thing you, your gf/wife, or someone you know has done. Bonus for text the color green.

Attached: 1649939065776.webm (270x480, 1.03M)

>jerks me off to stories of how other men fucked her
>lets me fuck other girls

pic related

Attached: unnamed (27).jpg (423x564, 19.29K)

Had a girl in high school blow three guys during prom then went back to dance with her prom date with cum still in her hair

Does she still fuck other guys?

Did they live in texas?

Fucking amazing tits. What's some of the hottest stories she's told you?

Checked. Bro, can we see her butthole?

My favorite aspect of sluts is knowing lots of dudes have doggy styled them with the lights on, and enjoyed the sight of their starholes.

Best friend and his younger sister were half black (black mom, white dad) and were really light skinned. We grew up next door to each other and his sister had a crush on me since we were kids but I didn't really notice her until HS. One night I was staying at their house and my friend fell asleep but me and her were still awake and started making out. Went back to her bedroom and took her virginity.

Girl I went to uni with got a train ran on her and the video got leaked. The story made the national news and she dropped out and disappeared.

At one point she was taking 5 guys at the same time while they chanted at her.

How do you get 5 dicks into 3 holes?

Went to a gloryhole to suck strangers dicks while I had toys inside me.

Wife likes to hit up random guys at bars when we travel. Usually college kids at the local watering hole. Flirts with them for a bit, buy a few drinks than invites them back to our room. Sometimes I watch or join in. She once brought back a pair of football players while we were in Austin and was fun to watch her get spit roasted.

Was she drunk or passed out? Why did it make the news?

Due to a lost bet my now wife accepted at a party she had to take 5 shots of piss by 5 party guests of her choice.

Fun fact: We met the very first time at that party

Pic is wife

Attached: ak1.png (351x610, 502.04K)

Bet she'd like getting pissed on

She has no problem with getting pissed on at least

Hands exist retard

My gf and her sister would experiment with their family dog growing up. One night they were taking turns letting it hump their backs while they were bent over. Dog managed to get inside her and she was too small to get out from under him. It really traumatized her and her sister, but she made her sister swear not to tell anyone. She ended up in therapy from the shame and guilt because family thought she had been abused. Said one of the worst parts was that she had her first orgasm during it and the guilt of that plus feeling like she had been teasing the dog in the first place made her feel like it was her fault.

She later admitted that a year after it happened, she began regularly fucking the dog again.

I want to fap to her. Nudes, plox.

ears add 2

Fucking hot

any of the guys ever put off by you watching?

she just brought all this up to you? what did you think of it?

okay here we go
>went to sex party with my gf
>high end, rich people, all very attractive
>fucked my gf infront of about 30 people
>fingered her and another girl to orgasm on the couch infont of everyone
>fingered some dude's gf in the hallway

have plenty more stories from similar events
pic not related

Attached: 1651059310689.jpg (437x437, 93.89K)

Back when I was 17yo, my GF was an easy 16yo girl and I asked her to teach sex to her 11yo brother, she did it in front of me...

share the video or I'm calling bs

yp0yg

Attached: ak10.jpg (640x640, 71.58K)

I dont believe so, they know whats going on before we leave the bar. Have had a guys turn her down a couple of times due to me being there but that's been really rare. Worst thing to happen is they can't get it up, usually drank to much

she fucked her brother?

Bring that pussy around the Houston area I'll creampie her

Few years ago, I went for a drink with a coworker. Her bf has gone abroad for a couple of months. He says it will be hard not to cheat on her. She tells me that she doesn't see why she shouldn't have fun too. I regularly fucked her in all the holes for a month.

Lol not quite. When we started dating she was really scared to have normal sex because she was still fucked up with guilt and felt like something was wrong with her. She finally came clean one night a few months in when we were kinda laying out all of our sexual history. She started by telling me a little bit and when I wasn't disgusted and asked for more details she kept sharing. I thought it was hot as fuck.

>Went to a party with a friend
>lots of drugs and alcohol as per usual
>a few hours in and people were already hooking up and some just fucking in corners of the house
>stupidity takes over me and I decide to tease my friend, which rapidly grows into me sucking him off in front of everyone else to watch us
>After that I end up on a table, sucking off 5 or so dudes with each of them
>ffw I think 3 hours? And I end up with like 10 dudes having cum inside me while others continued to fuck my mouth
>I blacked out with the amount of alcohol there was and according to my friend I became the central part of the party

are you a woman?

Yes, she did handjob, blowjob and fucked but it lasted 5 minutes as he was a virgin and cummed fast

Hot larp.

the girl i lost my virginity to would suck me off anywhere, store changing rooms, parks, at parties in a room that didnt have a lock etc

once when me and a girl started becoming friends with benefits we handt done anything past kissing or boob touching, and one day as we were kissing she put her hand on my button and unbuttoned ny jeans so fast i was like woah, she then started teasing me with a finger on my boxers, i kept telling her "no" softly and taking her hand away and she kept teasing me, it was so fucking hot, the only reason i told her no was because i was so close to ejaculating, i still think about that to this day and it makes me so fucking horny

Yes

Attached: Screenshot_20211008-211403_Snapchat.jpg (1080x1328, 629.07K)

Timestamp.

Excellent, bro. Thanks.

Ass up in the air?