What do I say? It's going well so far, I think at least

What do I say? It's going well so far, I think at least.

Attached: 213123.png (435x471, 92.81K)

Sounds like a no go to me. Not your fault, hers. She's being weird.

You're going way too hard bro.

Sounds desperate. You are kind of holding her prisoner with that last comment too. Like what are her options to reply?

"Yes I get hit on."
"No I don't get hit on."

Nice job, what are you expecting for the conversation now?

Well, what do I say anons?

Background: This is my MILF co-worker, married and in her late 40s, but hot af and was kinda flirty with me. God bless WFH, because I'd never have the balls to escalate in person.

Attached: 2782.png (437x406, 91.73K)

Sorry bud. Bitches are weird.

:(

>What do I say
I hate women so idgaf

yo

Slowly back away, bro. Ain't worth it.

lmfao bro, you fucked up. The only option now is to go in aggressively and hope for the best. MILFs usually either tell you to fuck off or respond very well when you do this. It's very risky - you will get fired reported to HR or fired if she isn't into you, but she will get horny if she is.

Take a cold shower and reevaluate your life.

i'd back off before HR finds out and decides to exit you

You the same fag erping still?

Hope you're right user... fuck it

Attached: 29818921.png (438x408, 86.28K)

Why would you corner her into either rejecting or accepting your advances over text? She's risking her cushy life doing that

You should have given her plausible deniability and invited her to something that could be explained away if someone else saw the texts

Then you go from there, in person, where there won't be a record that could be screencapped or later found

top kek you absolte madman, you're either getting fired or laid. 10:1 odds you're getting fired, but godspeed

If digits, write "yeah, a drink or two, or a kiss or two :)"

wowee
good way to get murked OP, what do you know about the husband?

Incredibly based reply. This is a genuine tactic to get milfs. Make plausible deniablity your best friend at all times.

when all this goes wrong or if you get found out which it will she is going to haul you over the coals son plus you are generating nice evidence too! make it easy for HR..

No digits, but thought this was a clever, if cringe, line, so fuck it
>what do you know about the husband?
I know, just your typical fat boomer in his early-mid 50s. I'm sure he hasn't fucked her in years

Attached: 0210921.png (437x381, 75.97K)

>I know,
I know him*

Dude being this cringe and still replyint she must want It so bad, stop messing around and set a date/meet up, and have those drinks

You are so autistic, that was a terrible line. However, she's doing the "haha" and being kind of flirty, so despite your best efforts she might - MIGHT - actually be into you. Tread very carefully now, user. Say something like, "Oh yeah, what would it take?" and try to escalate very, very slowly.

Human resources is the most retarded idea in human history. Biggest fucking cock blockers ever. I wish HR would fuck off and get a life.

Thanks anons, hope you're right. Not sure how to respond to this tbqh

Attached: 129009.png (438x378, 82.92K)

Friday 6pm works for you?

Rolling for "screw drinks, how about I eat your pussy and we take it from there?"

Reroll

Set up a date, looks like you might be in so shoot your shot.

If trips say this If dubs say "how about Saturday. My place sound good? You'll get more than two drinks, haha"