Am I a pedophile for wanting to fuck this girl without a condom and nutting in her? She’s 23 but looks like she’s 8

Am I a pedophile for wanting to fuck this girl without a condom and nutting in her? She’s 23 but looks like she’s 8

Attached: 2D8D2B7A-E5C9-44A1-AC2C-5651B548C765.jpg (1284x1835, 386.02K)

Oh and I am gay BTW, not sure if it matters

Sadly you're a pedophile, since you're attracted to underdevelopement.

Depends, do you want to fuck 8 year olds without a condom and nut in them? She looks like a bobblehead user. You could have a bobble fetish.

she's an adult woman, it's fine, just bc she's short doesn't make you a pedo

I'm attracted to her mature personality

eh, she's not cute enough.
This one, though...oof

Attached: qt.png (357x665, 219.92K)

It's not pedophilia if you fuck a fur-feeted halfling, bro

stfu, you liar and kill yourself, you sound like a airhead retard that reacts to everything and says shit that instantly come to your mind

who is she?

cute

yep.

>a airhead
ignored and blocked

facts

She did some show on TLC and the whole premise was everyone thought she was a kid when meeting her.

Pedos are primarily attracted to prepubescent children.
The woman is 23 so presumably has undergone puberty and has secondary sexual characteristics.
It is highly unlikely you are a pedophile based on the data provided.
Very straightforward and not an issue that requires or could be resolved via consensus.

She doesn't look 8 at all she's just a dwarf. You need to stop listening to people who make you think this way, it will only bring regrets

She's a living flesh light. Reasonably cute, too. More like banging a Hobbit than a child, to me, as has already said.

I'm a pedophile and she looks fucking hideous.

She didn't go through normal puberty due to cancer.

her face doesn't look like a child's though, big turn off for pedos

What do you find attractive about her op?