Who is the /monkee/ killer? Can we find this guy’s location and identity?

Who is the /monkee/ killer? Can we find this guy’s location and identity?

Attached: 71F54498-172E-4989-9EF2-161CC98EB7FA.jpg (600x835, 60.8K)

Old Any Forums could find obscure locations just from like the shape of clouds or random things in the background. I don’t think there’s many people here still with that combination of autism and know how.

Shut your stupid cunt mouth.

take your meds.

>Old Any Forums could find obscure locations just from like the shape of clouds or random things in the background. I don’t think there’s many people here still with that combination of autism and know how.

Old Any Forums was full of cops, FBI and CIA and shit. I remember when they asked us to toss out items in some city or other so they could try fining it with satellites. We posted pics of what we scattered about and no shit if they found them all. I was there for that one.

That was back when they actually thought we were dangerous. Drank their own coolaid if you know what I mean.

Are there enough clues in the monkee videos to get the location

I would think so, since they’re done outdoors and have several buildings in almost full view.

Post video's of monkey and we will, or at least get close

Which continent is it happening in first of all - it looks like South America or South Wast Asia?

I don’t have them saved but they are frequently posted on /rekt/ threads

Attached: 45122791-F0E5-4654-832D-30C970D622D5.jpg (674x428, 218.61K)

Anyone else interested in tracking down the monkee torturer? Post the videos if you’ve got them.

Probably Asia, I hear monkey videos are popular their because monkeys are considered vermin and pests in Asia.

diffenently a non white country, could be india

We all know that potential killers start with animals first. People that enjoy/commit to shown content are low IQ and/or molested. Any sane person would object to torture of any creature.

There’s a bunch of monkey torture videos on YouTube, really easy to find.

That's not the point you dipshit. We're trying to find a specific killer.

This seems deeper than that to me. This guy is torturing baby monkeys to death. It’s psychopathic.

Has anyone got the webms?

Sorry I have autism

Attached: 1643963679567.jpg (393x589, 45.78K)

Y'all wanna find monkey killers? Try big pharma & beauty industries

Just the one torturing them in the webms - let’s start with him. Name, photos and location.

I'd say the whole fucking asian continent is on the suspected list...

Well what kind of monkeys are the ones he tortures?
Would be a good clue to know the possible location.

Try it retards, I live in the middle of a massive fucking forest the size of Manama. I'll tell you what too, I'm going to set an Akita attack dog on one of them next week and post it here.

Stupid Americans, your morals aren't the world's morals. I'll post more to piss you off

You crack on

Reddit tier faggots that banned me, I'll cave your fucking chest in

Go back to /reddt/