Daily reminder you do NOT have the right to an assault rifle

Daily reminder you do NOT have the right to an assault rifle.
Either you support an assault weapons ban or you condone mass killing of schoolchildren.
It’s simple as that.

Attached: 46A4EA1E-9A6A-49A5-AE13-58300B01E958.png (225x225, 9.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/paulhsieh/2018/04/30/that-time-the-cdc-asked-about-defensive-gun-uses/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Define assult weapon

>dirhurdur semantics
Majority of Americans support the assault weapons ban. Deal with it.

Attached: B8BD9FEA-7CA8-460A-ABF5-7388CCE7BC10.jpg (784x330, 93.07K)

Actually i have the right to nukes, your faggot ass has infringed on that since day 1.

Its a small price to pay

Fuck them children

ITT: Glownigger baiting

Daily reminder.

Attached: Second-Amendment-to-the-United-States-Constitution.jpg (738x415, 65.9K)

stop being a nigger

I'm not arguing semantics, I might actually agree with you if you can actually define assult weapon

Proof rednecs can't read. You are delusional white trash, not a millitia.

Apparently you can't. See that comma? The logic is as follows: militia is necessary to secure a free state, therefore all people have the right to bear arms, in the instance that the formation of a militia becomes necessary to do that free state securing. The freedom is necessary to ensure said militia may be formed. The freedom is first, the duty second.

Yes, make weapons illegal, I'm sure criminals will respect the law.

Yeah but to the dumbasses that wrote the thing all a militia is is every nigga between 17-35 or some shit like that

You can't even wipe your ass without getting shit on your thumbnail.
Don't even try spouting a false, retarded premise at me you little faglet.

Assault Rifle: Fully automatic rifle, or has a select fire function. Primarily issued to military or law-enforcement. Semi-automatic rifles are NOT Assault Rifles.
In 1986 there was a registry made of all existing privately owned Assault Rifles/automatic weapons, then the registry was closed. It is illegal for a regular civilian to own any automatic weapon not on the registry (IOW, any automatic weapon made after 1986). Buying a registered Assault Rifle is financially and bureaucratically prohibitive even to most hardcore gun enthusiasts.

Assault Weapon: Blanket term made-up to describe any semi-automatic rifle deemed "Scary looking". Most details used to describe "assault weapon" are either vague or not-aligned to it's function as a supposed "assault weapon". Immediately after the "Assault weapon" ban of 1994, gun-makers started making modified rifles that legally bypassed the ban, making it mostly another pointless regulation.

Most guns produced today are semi-automatic. This only means that a round is chambered automatically when the previous round is fired. A double-action revolver is essentially semi-automatic.

When asked, most people point to arbitrary details when describing an "assault weapon." Things like a pistol grip, polymer stock, accessory rails, tactical looking, etc. None of those things make it more effective to "assault" than they do to "defend or hunt" which those people claim to be okay with.

/thread
OP please throw yourself in front a moving freight train, you stupid baiting fucking nigger.

Uhhh, yes I do. Retard.

only the government should have the freedom of speech

If nigger decided to glock me in the head from behind for no reason in particular, what weapon would protect me in that situation?

Trust our polling mechanisms, goyim.

Attached: israel msm.jpg (2000x2045, 1.43M)

Nice strawman. But even the CDC admits that guns are used defensively millions of times per year by law abiding citizens.

forbes.com/sites/paulhsieh/2018/04/30/that-time-the-cdc-asked-about-defensive-gun-uses/

>If nigger decided to glock me in the head from behind for no reason in particular,
yeah...that doesn't happen. Even in the ghetto, niggas only cap eachother over petty shit like drugs or whores. Its not random my guy. I've been to South Central LA at its worst and never feared getting shot because you need to actually be retarded for that to happen and I drive a shitty Nissan Altima beater

You can say things but it doesn't make them true.
Keep living your delusions you little baby.

Yeah, let's all blame the methods of the killing, rather than the fact that US school children go and kill each other.

Treat the disease, not the symptom...

Attached: F9AF13DA-C013-4B84-8083-29E77FC0A1EC.jpg (267x189, 6.25K)