Just found out my gf has been cheating on me for months. She doesn't know I know. What should I do...

Just found out my gf has been cheating on me for months. She doesn't know I know. What should I do? I've been considering inviting her over, drugging her drink the shaving her head and then slitting her throat. Do you think thats going too far?

Attached: pepe.png (1062x973, 808.84K)

Post nudes

kill the bitch

no not at all you would be a fool not to

Attached: 1601696445596.jpg (300x320, 22.45K)

rather make her suffer for the rest of it tbh

Just dump her ass you fucking retard. Do you really wanna ruin your life over some dumbass skank? Like legit you should kill yourself since the way you process things is pretty retarded and a threat for other people.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Attached: 1656633787604.png (1022x731, 642.76K)

Yeah, because that'll totally teach her a lesson. Nigga are you retarded? If you don't do anything about it they don't learn their lesson and they'll just do it to someone else.

Come over

His king the blessed one is here be his name. Kill her so she may never hurt anyone like she hurt you. Fu k this nigger lover he loves niggers and would never kill a nigger

Just dumping and replacing her teaches her a lesson.

The way op sounds, he got what he deserved.
When you are older than 24 you will learn that showing her that you can easily get the next girl. That gets her really enraged.

Don't shave her head dude.

This

Don't do anything life changing. Prison sucks. No woman is worth that. Go here and lurk a bit

survivinginfidelity.com

>slit her throat

Nah inject the skank with battery acid

do it faggot

Attached: CCABC124-9B2E-43BC-BBCF-DDF5F06AD3A3.jpg (299x168, 18.17K)

shut up retard 12 year old if she acts like she cares about him then cheats he has to kill her she is evil or at least rape her butthole or impregnate her with angry sex

>shower
>push to the floor
>take a shit
>start recording
>force to eat
>say now we are going to make new rules
>take her phone
>take pictures of passport, creditcard information
>make her your slutty slave she was born to be

If this true. She never was an actual gf.
Walk away.
I've been cheated and been a cheater. Never again. Just hurts people. And shows you never really loved.
cheesy answer but still.

>Do you think thats going too far?
yeah, drugs are bad

are you married? oh, then it's not "cheating" faggot.

Please tell us more about this conspiracy to commit murder

Attached: Readtabs.png (1250x529, 334.39K)

just walk away the bigger person dude, fuck that dumb bitch you can find someone better and dont stoop to her level and try to hurt her, you’ll hurt her worse by moving on and finding someone better

You're just arguing semantics.

not really. She is lying, or being deceitful, sure. and you should break up with her. But you can't attribute the same type of rage over someone "cheating" as someone who was married, pledged before god and community they would not have sex with other people, shared finances, had children together, etc. THAT is cheating.

What OP is going through is like a childs-play version of that. And he's over-reacting like a little bitch.

Still didn’t get over it huh

I've never been married. But I have grown up and seen that there is a difference between the two.

OP is like some girl who got drunk at a party and fucked some dude, and is now crying "rape". Sure, he might have taken advantage of the situation, but it isn't "rape". They were both druink, no one held her down. She didn't tell him to stop. That isn't "rape", any more than op was "cheated" on.

Hang yourself

I'm hung already. ask your mom.

My mother died 13 years ago