I'm getting cut next week and I'm scared shitless. I have to do it for medical reasons but it still sucks...

I'm getting cut next week and I'm scared shitless. I have to do it for medical reasons but it still sucks. Will I lose all sensitivity down there? Any Any Forumsros who have been cut as an adult? No pro- or anti-circ trolling only serious answers pls.

Attached: 651cff0d.jpg (480x480, 38.05K)

If God is real why did he give us foreskins?

I don't know. He probably hates me and gave me phimosis

>Will I lose all sensitivity down there?
No. The nerves for orgasm run through the shaft of the penis. Foreskin is a useless disgusting evolutionary leftover.

Good to know. Are you cut? And if you are did you get cut as an adult or at birth? It's hard to find info about circumcision without pro- or anti-circ propaganda.

Hey annon I got cut as an adult at 27 now 34. I did willingly as I always found cut cocks so much clean, sexy and manly. I got a free hand style higjt and tighr circumcision meaning I kept most of my inner foreskin the most sensitive part. I really love and and am very happy. That said I did lose 5-10% sensation but now my hole nob and shaft feel good when I have sex while before it was just the nob.

Hope that helps

Sorry for the typo... I got a free hand high and tight circumcision.

the head of yout penis will be very sensitive for awhile but it will fade, but in that your knob will be less sensitive than a uncut one

Sounds good. I think that they will cut me low style because of my phimosis but I'm not sure. Are low cuts also good? I have read that it's the worst style and it will destroy my sex life. Although it still might be better than tight foreskin.
Are you cut? How much sensitivity is lost over the years? My glans have never been exposed so I'm already afraid of the hypersensitivity after the surgery.

Well when I was first cut I was super sensitive like my exposed nob rubbing on cloths as I walked felt really good for the first year. But now it's dulled and feels normal tho at times it's still feels nice having clothsnrub on my exposed glans. As for orgasms that's not change or dulled at all

you’ll become more attractive to women, more intelligent and riches will fall upon you like the spring rain.
Enjoy your new life my brother.

The most important thing is not to get hard or cum when the nurse is changing your dressing. That shit is embarrassing as fuck.

>this
especially don’t get wood when the surgeon is checking you. That looks gay.

you’re going to jizz when they change your dressing

Attached: A946DD4C-5BC5-416D-B50D-C8DBB2274591.jpg (482x700, 67.45K)

Good to hear. Makes me less worried about this situation.
Thanks user.
Is this really a thing? I think that I would be so anxious in that moment that I wouldn't get hard. Not sure about cumming or peeing though, because my glans have never seen daylight so it will be super sensitive. Damn I hope everything goes well.

No your ignorant overly religious parents gave you phimosis

>Foreskin is a useless disgusting evolutionary leftover.
Bullshit, go read up on it.

>found the butthurt disgusting uncut fag

Why yes user you are biased and do have a vested interest in assuming being cut is preferable, because you never had the choice and if it isn't better you have to face the idea of your parents having you mutilated.

I chose to have my disgusting foreskin removed and have never been happier.
Don’t assume everything faggot.

Then why are you so mad?
If you have the better penis you should be happy and relaxed on this subject.

i am literally hard with joy frendo

A kike will suck your dick immediately after. You won't know as you will be out cold.

Attached: 1632186545040.jpg (438x423, 55.33K)

I'm sorry your foreskin was disgusting user

You have an odd fetish user.