Ask anything from super conscious individual part 2

Ask anything from super conscious individual part 2.

Attached: d4477c9b164cb76ffb444db75e048e7f.jpg (640x427, 40.88K)

I ask that you help usher in World Peace by helping people realize fresh water is way better to drink than toilet water (like the end of Monsters INC when the Monsters realize how much more energy is gathered from joy.

why does poop smell horrible?

Because it doesnt smell good. There is two opposites that people form their perception on reality. That is called dualism. Good and bad are actually sides of the same coin, opposites exist consistently. Without good there is no bad and without bad there is no good. To be good means bad exists and to be bad means good exists. But there is also reality beyond dualism, beyond thought and perception.
And also smell of poop is subjective, i bet there are people who enjoy smell of poop.

If you want scientific explanationni cant help you, chemical process thats involved with the smell of poop.

WHAT?

How come I never remember what chloroform smells like? Every time I try I just wake up an hour later with a super sore asshole.

who is the self and why is he so beautiful?

You have no memory of it.

There is no permanent self, its ever changing, its impossible to point at the self, because at every
moment its different experience.
Maybe thats the beauty of self?

Self is just a percepyion as long as there is thoughts you have stronger or less sense of self, buy once you enter the stage of no mind you lose the self as you have known, experienced it.

What is conciousness

How many fingers am I holding?

You can be consciouss of your self, but the purest form of consciousness dissolves the sense of self. This awaraness can be reached with meditation, but in realitu its not reaching, more of being right here right now

Ask yourself.

sorry, my definition of the self is incorrect i believe, but i mean the one that is always present no matter where you are, the one that everything is in and is in everything, inside and outside, brahman. why is it so beautiful?

Did you just anoint me as a super conscious individual due to my ingenious line of questioning?

>Without good there is no bad and without bad there is no good.
Good, better, best. No need for bad in that paradigm.

So how can you know if you are super conscious if there is no you?

Yes

Fuck yea, time to pull out the special occasion cocaine.

I do not know why its beautiful. Maybe its your perception? To me it just is, i so not embrace it.

Dont get ego trip. Cant say anything about the cocaine cause i m no better i snorted it couple times in my life and i enjoy it. Cant judge.

Of course there is the experiencer but in its true, natural form its just conciousness without the mind. Try meditation to understand this. Beyond the thought.

Hell yea, super conscious cocaine buddies for life.

IT'S ABOUT CONTRAST, YOU IDIOT. HOW WOULD WE KNOW THAT GOOD IS GOOD IF THERE IS NO BAD AND VICE VERSA. WE WOULD HAVE NO CONCEPT OF GOOD OR BAD OF THE OTHER DIDN'T EXIST.

Yes you dont nees it in that paradigm. But how can you for example choose to so good if bad doesnt exists?

how does one astral project? is meditation the first step?

>IT'S ABOUT CONTRAST, YOU IDIOT.
Yes, better and best do contrast good and each other.

>HOW WOULD WE KNOW THAT GOOD IS GOOD IF THERE IS NO BAD
Because we would know it isn't better or best, it is just regular old good, how do you know when one candy you like tastes better than another candy you like, do you have to eat your own doodoo feces to understand candy tastes good?

>WE WOULD HAVE NO CONCEPT OF GOOD OR BAD OF THE OTHER DIDN'T EXIST.
We would have a concept of good, better, and best instead, we wouldn't need bad just like you don't have to eat your own dirty poopies to enjoy candy.

Because you are too lazy to work for something better or make the best, so you just have to settle for good.

very great insight, i will remember this.
thank you.

Is the vaccine as safe and effective as they claim?

Attached: .jpg (540x478, 29.16K)

I'd like it that way user, unfortunately the world doesn't work like that. never has. nice try though. A+ for effort, i'm sure it took you're entire two brain cells to create that concept. proud of you.