Don't know if I can keep going bros

>don't know if I can keep going bros

Attached: oap97ge0d0r81 (1).jpg (640x651, 206.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same.

Attached: cap-schizoid.jpg (329x400, 23.77K)

Just gotta try. It got better for me.

Attached: 1650637049067.jpg (1280x960, 179.22K)

You get a prize if you do~

Well yeah it got easier for you you're a cat.

who are you quoting

myself i wanna fucking die

me bro i wanna die

Try waking up early and having a healthy breakfast, read some books, it worked for me, even if you are too lazy to do all these things, keep trying buddy

pastebin
.com/Hreb73SM

Let me correct some of you, "I can't keep going on the way I have been." Every fiber of your being is telling you that it's fucking time to at least TRY something different. Doing the same things over and over expecting different results is the definition of insanity. If you try something you've never done, you will likely get something you've never had. Pretend you're a perfectly sane, happy, healthy person and do the things you think that kind of person would do. Sleep 8 hours, get coffee when you wake up. Get some sun light, do some chores, maybe exercise or do something to bolster your health in some way. Try it... what do any of you fucks have to lose.

you guys are not this bad. there are people out there who are this bad

this is some fucking cp or some shit

My fair faggot, do not despair. If life ends just like that and there is nothing afterwards, then you won't be there to remember how bad it was, so why end it prematurely? After all, if you end it, then it is guaranteed that this won't I prove how you feel.

However, if there is afterlife, and it is eternal, then there is still jo point in offing yourself. Think about it, whatever comes after, will be an eternity. So the little that you have now should not be so carelessly cast away.
"And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all are one, and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll"

I prove = improve

nothing's stoping you bro

Attached: koroshitekure.jpg (260x397, 32.5K)

pastebin
.com/Hreb73SM

Oh that's reassuring.

Attached: pensive-catto.jpg (1200x900, 86.28K)

honestly, life hasn't felt real since 2020, thought the world would return to normal but this shit is only turning more movie and dystopian like. I feel you heavy and have not even been able to get my head around what life is anymore. I think I am actually going insane.

comfy cat

End your life.

Attached: 3B03708C-6B27-4A19-B060-81EE99B66920.jpg (256x256, 12.04K)

hey user, i know all these things are pretty logical, but i've seriously been struggling lately and this just helped me come back to reality for a sec, so thank you. genuinely! I'm usually quite a dick on here, but for some reason, your response helped a bit.

Anyone else wish they could be normies? Being aware of just how disposable and insignificant we are, and that no matter how much effort you put in things, you will never make it simply because you were born with bad genes, in the wrong country, in a poor family without connections. All that is too much for me lately. Normies just seem to cruise through life without being self-aware, it must be bliss

Attached: normies.png (1080x540, 1.05M)

those are not normies. those are rich fuckfarts

I'd rather just live in a place where you aren't demonized for being white.

Just everyone chilling in one big ass community in a field somewhere.

I was worse off than almost anybody/everybody on Any Forums. I know all too well what you mean when you say you've been struggling. My best advice to you is to keep this notion in your heart. Your brain is an asshole. It will tell you to do anything and everything bad just to get that fix. When you're struggling and you feel like you can't do shit. Tell your brain to shut the fuck up. Use that littel spark in your heart to fire up and just do something positive for yourself. I never felt like it, but I learned to just fucking do what I didn't want to and even after the first couple of successes, the great feelings that welled up in me became more addictive than anything else. Success really does become a habit.

nobody is demonizing you for being white that's just what pol wants you to think

Ignorance IS bliss Any Forumsro. There is absolutely obvious appeal to being a regular dumbass coasting around like cattle, not really being anything or doing anything of value. Being intelligent and aware, pretty much guarantees that you're on Hard Difficulty mode in the game of life. Go hard.

Nihilism is a cheap trick thrown around nowadays to keep you tf down. Don't fucking fall for that shit, nihilism is not smart or based. I am lucky and know many very smart people, fucking none of whom are nihilists. The hate for humanity and despair about our future is not a function of intellect

Bro it hasn’t felt real since 2001 to me.