What do you let your kids watch?

What do you let your kids watch?

Attached: 497678576.png (199x345, 107.19K)

>implying co/ has kids

>What do you let your kids watch?
Don't have kids but the rule would be no TV shows newer than 2015, anything post Trump is propaganda.
They really became obsessed with showing how progressive they are.

YouTube so they'll grow up to be good consumerist manchildren.
>anything post Trump is propaganda.
You have to be 18 to post here.

this desu
Any Forums be like I watch kid cartoons because I CAN'T BREED

Television, shonen jump, marvel movies and maybe the dc movies that are too edgy and stuff

internet is as bad as abortion

>TFW no hot black conservative girlfriend

Attached: over.gif (600x900, 976.16K)

Man. remember that cartoon about a caveman and a trex? Who would've thought it was an alegory for trump and...idk oil maybe

I wanna know the context of the dance gif

>He didn't see the finale when Spear looked right into the camera and said "Vote Joe Biden"

what makes this cartoon so distinct from the other gravity falls-likes other than the tranny?

No idea but it's my favorite wo/soijak meme. The dance, the face and the huge IT'S OVER text make me smile for some reason.

My nieces watch anime, Kim Possible, Roblox YouTubers, reality shows, and various kid YouTube channels that do skits.
My nephews watch all Minecrafters, Teen Titans Go, videos of trending-games-of-the-month like Amogus.
Their friends watch pretty much the same YouTube content.

I have never seen them watch a modern cartoon.

Attached: kim possible.jpg (1920x1080, 85.25K)

TTG is modernish.

Somebody post the aids page.

Primal is absolutely propaganda. It's about an effeminate dinosaur, which represents Joe Biden, and a bulky gorilla knuckled cavemen, which represents Kamala Harris. They navigate a changed world that is no longer accommodating to either of them, full of dinosaurs that have been radicalized by a viral mental illness concocted by shitposters. Also, the cavewoman in the finale speaks Arabic, the language of political people like Sodom Hussein and Obama

The dance is from a tf2 video. It's the engineer.

>no cute black chud gf
why even live

I'd rather gargle shards of glass than have children.

YWNBAW

Um...good?

If my younger cousins are any indicator kids will just watch streamers, youtube, and anime.

Specifically, TF2 Engineer with a deformed torso, making him shorter than he actually is, which elongated his arms.

>good
CHUD

Why do you pretend anyone would want to bear your child?

why is it a symbol of sóy?

I don't.

Dunno. Ask the person who used that engie dance and placed that face on it.

But who are we going to tell to shut up after you are gone, Boco? Think of Any Forums!

Also:
Shut up, Boco!

Who cares. That day can't come soon enough.

>mfw I realize Teen Titans Go is almost 10 years old

Attached: mfw-steven.jpg (1280x720, 46.38K)

No it's..
>2013
My God why must time turn so fast.

>10 years
>Nearly 400 episodes
>A theatrical movie
Literally HOW?

Attached: 8lt92do8-720.jpg (720x406, 94.63K)

Have a 5 year old, mostly Bluey, Paw Patrol, and Dexters Lab, but he does like watching old episodes of The Simpsons with me.

this, any show today is:
>look everybody!! in this show we love minorities and fags!
i hate when "they" change the race of well known characters into "something more inclusive for the good of the masses"

It only seems that way because you've made hating minorities and gays your entire personality. I promise you that kids don't notice that shit.

>I promise you that kids don't notice that shit.
Not him, but you are right about that.
Largely because kids nowadays don't watch cartoons anyways past age 5.

400? holy fuck how, this has to be a money laundering scheme

Projection

I thought this whole grooming shit was a meme, but I saw what people seriously post on Reddit (yeah, yeah, get it out of your system) places like r/AskTransgender. Constant questions on how to tell a child in the single-digit age they're actually a girl because they play with a Barbie doll. How the fuck is that allowed? That is very much textbook examples of grooming.

you jest, but redditors actually come up with takes like this to say shit like pong or the lion king are political

You will be driven mad trying to understand the context of all those soijak edits. /qa/ by its end had reached some absolutely insane kafkaesque shit

>this has to be a money laundering scheme
Ironic enough, I think they did an episode about that

I didn't mean it. but sometimes i feel like transgender people are mentally ill

Not a lot these days, mostly 80s and 90s cartoons and live action. The mouse isn't allowed in my house period.

Animantion is piss easy to make compared to your adventure time or sym bionic titan and the characters act like little kids scream yell etc so little kids can identify and enjoy it, plus given that cn has been rerunning it alot FOR 9 FUCKING YEARS at this point so it's free publicity for ttg

>"dad why won't you let me watch this show all my friends are watching?
>"because it has black people in it son."

>all my friends are watching
Come on user, you and I both know ain't no kids of socializing age watching cartoons nowadays.
They watch twitch streamers, ecelebs, and anime if they're on the less sociable side, or if they're black/Asian.

Attached: 1348870295486.jpg (473x312, 64.51K)

this time period sucks. I miss watching the latest release on disney channel

why would you let your kids watch those but not cartoons?

>implying he'd call them 'people'.
that's wonderfully optimistic of you

It's less about what you want and more about what a kid would realistically go behind their parent's back to watch nowadays, and believe me, it ain't modern cartoons.

ok but that's not really the point

Is it true gays hate trannies more than straights?

Attached: tif btfod by gays.jpg (250x2419, 407.95K)

>ok but that's not really the point
It kind of is, you were implying that little user Jr's friends would all be watching some modern cartoon, which is definitely not the case.
A more accurate example would be
>"Dad, why won't you let me watch the streamer all my friends are watching?!"
>"Because watching people play video games is for faggots, son."

>What do you let your kids watch
Adventure time
Steven Universe
Star vs the forces of evil
Pokemon
Gravity falls
Clarence
Craig of the Creek
Amphibia
The Owl House
Bakugan

I think that's most of it.
We watch Disney movies but not religiously like some people in my generation

Attached: 8035532846_560bf3e4a4_z.jpg (640x364, 47.86K)

yes. especially lesbians

They'd have to watch the shows to notice.

>It kind of is, you were implying that little user Jr's friends would all be watching some modern cartoon, which is definitely not the case.
no? neither my post or the post I replied to mentioned cartoons

I can't speak on behalf of the rest of the LGB community, but I am opposed to transgenderism. Unlike homosexuality/bisexuality which is just love, transgenderism is body dysphoria and people promote it like it's a good thing? I recall the outrage over models making children feel like they're not pretty enough, but telling children they should damage their body because they played with a Barbie doll once is okay?

>neither my post or the post I replied to mentioned cartoons
user, this is Any Forums, the implication of the original post was that he was talking about cartoons.
Surely you're not this stupid.

I was just mocking him because forbidding your child from watching something his friends like because it has blacks or fags in it isn't gonna go great. It literally doesn't matter what form of media it is

All screens are going to be heavily regulated. I was one of the (un)lucky millennials to have parents who got a second phone line for 90s internet. There's no way in hell that I'd let me kids have unrestricted access to 2020+ internet. There's going to be many arguments about why they can't have whatever the latest social media is. TV and video games are no different. Very limited and heavily regulated. It's a reward for Friday/Saturday night, not the default experience.
Worrying about the shows they watch is relatively minor, as everything is trash anyways. Even the stuff I grew up watching.

ok boomer

Gays have always been based because they don't fall for the ax wounds tricks.

>I was just mocking him because forbidding your child from watching something his friends like because it has blacks or fags in it isn't gonna go great.
Yes, I'm aware, and I was making a joke about no kids caring about the media that this board is largely dedicated to, hence why one would assume user is talking about cartoons, and not music or live action TV shows.

>especially lesbians
Mind elaborating?

And the fact that they teach kids that there is something wrong with the way they were born/their bodies rhymes with how molested children would often damage their genitals. Everything negative and awful from the LGBT community in the past decade have all been from the Ts (and genders made up by 15 year old attention whores).
And the medical industry loves this because they're essentially life-long patients due to hormone blockers fucking them up.

On top of that the hormone blockers they give to kids fucks them up forever. There's more detransitioners speaking out against this and I feel the gender bubble popping in the next few years.

Attached: 1649888505327.png (492x502, 470.38K)

I noticed that females will often use emotional black mail to pressure gays into fucking them. And male troons will just straight up abuse women/lesbians to fucking them. These incels should just leave normal people alone and fuck each other.

Attached: 1639884515819.png (1487x2718, 1016.69K)

Y'know something I genuinely feel bad for the author of that story. This is the end result of pushing people to embrace their delusions. The real villain in this story is the friend that invited the author, what an actual fuckwit to do that and then keep insisting it's fine. I hope that guy got blacklisted from the sex parties tbqh

>females will often use emotional black mail to pressure gays into fucking them

Attached: 1601623158748.jpg (2875x4297, 999.69K)

Attached: deadendia hiv netflix animated series 1619668525098.jpg (1425x1218, 334.13K)

NTA, but I'd say that MtFs are seen as threatening, while FtMs don't pose much of a physical threat to gay men and tend to look more silly than creepy

Never heard of men flooding lesbian dating apps? They put on a wig and say they're trans women to try to score some lesbian pussy, chris-chan style.

well what the fuck was the tranny supposed to do at a gay sex orgy if she didn't have a real dick?

I think she expected to get fucked by some bisexual dude.

Retard. If you don't see the effects of the internet, as a Any Forums user, then I hope you never reproduce. The internet is a tool, not a pass-time. Screens won't make you happy, they just distract. That only works for the short-term. In the long-term, screens cause you more harm than good.
But enjoy your stupid meme dismissal of facts, so you can keep chasing your dopamine. Have fun crashing, when you can no longer get biters.