Yesterday I had to put down my cat after 18 fucking years

Yesterday I had to put down my cat after 18 fucking years
I hate life, he was genuinely my only friend

Attached: 1622575707535.jpg (400x396, 18.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sorry user. I know how horrible it feels to lose the ones closest to you. I wish I could give you a hug

F

I'm incredibly sorry for you man :(

I fear this. Mine is getting old.

Attached: download_(1).png (225x225, 4.12K)

Sorry fren. I know that feel. That's the reason I don't get a cat. I'm afraid of losing her.

You were a good friend to him, user.

aw im sorry user! ur cat is in a happy place now...

I'm sorry user. I'm sure the lil fren loved you a lot, and you will always remember him :)

I can not even think about getting any other pet anymore, I just can't imagine going through this again

F, hope he had a comfy life.

Attached: 9cee52744f4822f4dea7793970457609.jpg (736x914, 164.64K)

Understandable. Loosing a pet, especially one you really had a close relationship with, can be extremely devastating. All the best, time will heal your wounds.

Your cat friend is somewhere and someone else now. They will live another life and make new friends and family and be loved. It's sad for us when someone leaves, but there's no need to be sad for them.

he was perfectly fine for 17 years
last 6 months was when I saw the first signs of him getting cancer and slowly getting weaker

That's a pretty good run for a kitty. And he spent all those years at the side of his best friend. Rejoice at the life he lived, as you morn his loss. He will always be a part of you.

losing a 4 legged fren always sucks. if it's not too painful, do you have any pics of kitty?

Attached: aqua-cri.jpg (4096x3072, 604.74K)

That's so awful. I hate reality so much.

I had to put my dude down last week @ 15, he was a good boy. Now life isn't quite the same. Im sorry Any Forumsro.

Yeah putting down animals is gaey as shit. Makes me not want to get another. Maybe I'll get a turtle next time

Attached: 1287113607143.jpg (487x889, 95.3K)

sad

Attached: 1638764669802.jpg (720x891, 84.66K)

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Attached: 1617610443714.png (640x640, 248.48K)

pastebin
.com/Hreb73SM

Well, if he lived 18 years he was clearly taken care of. I bet you gave him a good life.

It had to happen, and it's ok. He was happy, and even tho you miss him, he's not in pain. He's ok, user. Everything is ok.

F

Attached: 9B55E080-C88C-41D1-AF78-3C322B02FBCD.jpg (400x388, 27.64K)

all very based anons here, nothing but love.
made me tear up
stay strong user, let the tears go. you will be stronger now. continue to love what makes you happy and never stop caring for those that show the same care to you. F