What made Greece so advance in antiquity? They built the foundation for Roman Empire...

What made Greece so advance in antiquity? They built the foundation for Roman Empire, which subsequently led to supremacy of Western civilization over the entire world and the modern world. We live in a Greek world.

What made Greeks stand out?

Attached: The-Caryatids-Erechtheion-Acropolis-Athens.-Copy-1.jpg (435x600, 95.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They saw religion and sciences as parallels rather than either or's

They got wisdom from the Black elders who built Timbuktu. Google Yakub

Basically, control of the Mediterranean Sea and therefore trade. Also they got really good at fighting each other. So good infact, that when they banded together they could clap the cheeks of even the Persians.

>advanced
They cant even build statues with arms

Das rite.

Attached: 618r9HCXPOL.jpg (500x482, 89.19K)

But not Macedonians or Scythians. Based yugos and steppe peoples stay winning

Homosexuality apparently

Attached: 1641253718722.jpg (700x701, 107.79K)

Attached: 1585980587472.jpg (800x1024, 712.79K)

Macedonians are greek.

Black people

Greeks larp as Macedonians but they can't compare. Just because they speak the same language for historical reasons doesn't mean one isn't a higher race, consider the English and the Irish.

pastebin
.com/Hreb73SM

That time period is said to be the peak of human intelligence which is supported by teh size of the peneal gland. The it was the size of a fig. Now, it's the size of a pea. To cap off that though, it was the women who forged that empire from the background and from within the shadows. Women now a days have lost their ways, so naturally men are fucking lost and oblivious to simple things that society needs.

[Vnr.]

>peneal gland
Do you have any reference for this? Or how it relates to increased capability to critically think?

>simple things that society needs.
Such as?

This is fucking bullshit, humans haven't changed physiologically much in the last tens of thousands of years, especially not internal organs

Climate, maritime trade (exchange of ideas and resources - including slaves), advances in farming and wealth distribution, gigantic walls around cities.

All of this enabled the emergence of special class of people who didn't have to work on the field like massive faggots. Artists, thinkers, politicians, scientists and philosophers.

They weren't biologically superior to barbarians, africans or any other humans.

The size info was something I read long ago when studying Grecko-Roman culture. As for it's correllation to cognativity though, that's the thing, even in the modern day with advanced technologies, science still doesn't know what the organ is for. The fact that they had bigger ones and the fact that average intelligence was way higher then ...just passive corellation that's likely very true. Having learned that, I've been exercising my peneal gland for a long time in an attempt to enlarge the way it should be. I've never had a brain scan, so I don't know if it's working.

Infrastructure, revamping of founding systems, LEADERSHIP with integrity, etc..

Just shut the fuck up idiot. Every biological being in the cosmos is constantly growing, evolving, and changing. Congratulations though on using a big science word that you know nothing about. You know exactly dick and shit about the physiology of any fucking creature from thousands of years ago. Your redditors buddies, despite their audacious certainty, don't actually even know how old anything is or how contracted the actual scientific timeline is.

[Vnr.]

Attached: Back_to_the_trenches.jpg (800x537, 150.9K)

>Infrastructure, revamping of founding systems, LEADERSHIP with integrity, etc
Such a vague answer and these aren't even "little things". Dumbfuck

>Know it all Narcissist doesn't know shit

How fast do you think these changes happen jesus christ.
That's some nazi pseudo-science right there.

>I've been exercising my peneal gland for a long time in an attempt to enlarge the way it should be. I've never had a brain scan, so I don't know if it's working.
As you're posting on 4chins, i imagine it's not.

> Every biological being in the cosmos is constantly growing, evolving, and changing.
My indigenous Ausbros would like a word with you.

Attached: 1653697546528.png (553x506, 187.71K)

Its down to the fact that what they conquered, they rebuilt as they wanted. Compare Alexander the great to Genghis khan
> Alexander built roads, took soldiers from other armies, and united everyone he conquered.
> Genghis conquered a comparable area, but his soldiers just burned shit down.
Greeks left a trail of Greek culture, most warlike groups left a trail of starvation and desperation, acting only to erase what was there before them