Are all men secretly pedos?

Are all men secretly pedos?

Attached: hmm.jpg (1024x1024, 610.89K)

Do all men find toddlers and shit attractive? No, however I'm willing to bet most men are attracted to teenage girls, but whether or not that counts as pedophilia is up for debate.

As teenagers, guys definitely were attracted to teenage girls. So why would that change when the man got older?

No, stop trying to rationalize your deranged mind.

Does the wind blow?

If you consider being attracted to 16+ year old girls pedophilic, then yes

>found the pedo

Agree

pretty much this. Would I fuck a chick under 14, even if society collapsed and there'd be no repercussions? no.
14-17? If I thought I'd get away with it, hell yeah. but she'd need to worth the risk

It really depends on how far along they are in puberty. You can't say that being attracted to girl that's 17 and a half years old is disgusting and pedophilic, but also think that being attracted to an 18 year old is completely fine.

At the end of the day, what you're physically attracted to is what determines if you're a pedophile or not. If a woman in her 30's has the body of an 8 year old, then yeah you're a pedophile.

yes there is no way to change nature no matter how hard they try

Uhhh dude you realize that females are actually bigger pedos and predators then males are right? They either A. Don't get caught because the males are ashamed and don't want to admit to be emasculated B. Get away with it cause the victim sees it as a win or C. The victim is not believed because 9 times out of 10 courts side with females regardless of the crime.

Humans have altered nature thousands of times, what are you talking about?

You missed the point of his question though, and went to an emotional type of response. You shouldn't do that because that's how people can get the best of you.

No, some men are also openly pedos.

if at least a good part of them weren't there wouldn't be so many cases of rich people arrested for pedophilia... I mean, money doesn't change people, it just amplifies the possibilities, and we're not even talking about those who weren't caught or do it secretly

Pic unrelated btw

All humans actually.

I think just about any man with a half decent libido would fuck a 14 year old if she was sexually developed sufficiently.

In my mind, primary sexual characteristics are the biggest contributing factor for determining attraction. Am I attracted to nine year olds? Not even slightly. But a 14 year old girl who has hit puberty pretty early and is showing breast and hip development? Definitely if we're speaking in abstract.

Obviously I don't do that however because I would go to fucking jail; but in an unregulated situation I would, just like how I imagine most men would rape if given the opportunity.

if there is a way to change this why is pedophilia still a taboo? or incest, i mean it's not like there's a 100% effective treatment or medicine, no matter how much you tell yourself you don't like x things, if your body does.

You're loss, I'll take the 9yo then.

Kek

Explain this one, Any Forums

Attached: francesca-capaldi-los-angeles-ca-october-actress-premiere-trolls-regency-village-theatre-westwood-171847790.jpg (1168x1689, 218.85K)

Why has the term pedo changed from attraction to prepubescent children to anyone under the age of 18?