I think I've at last gone permanantally manic after many tramutic events caused by others and the mania is leading me...

I think I've at last gone permanantally manic after many tramutic events caused by others and the mania is leading me to want revenge. what are the best ways to get revenge on someone that is cruel and painful and fear mongering. thinking of slowly starting fires in front of the people these people's houses to start it off but I need more ideas for the encore. PLEASE HELP user!

Attached: SCARY.jpg (1170x1259, 96.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

leave them extremely disrespectful messages like "i dont think you are a very good looking person." lol they will get rekt

You realise that blaming everyone else for your problems is fucking delusional right?

Your angry and manic because of how you've chosen to react to whatever shit they did. Stop letting other people control your life for your user.

The gods only condemned Sisyphus to push the boulder…they didn’t condemn him to resent the process

>join The Hive
>get revenge on the world

they deserve it and they will receive it. you're delusional for thinking you can't take powers into your own hands and serving justice where justice is due. it's a free world. WAKE UP user!

what is the hive user? i'm deeply intrigued

Not him but. Has anyone ever hit you in the head with something really hard qhile you were sleeping? Or has anyone made you quit your job especially if that person is a family members boyfriend?
You wouldnt get it. So much can happen to you and all people expect is for you to say its ok to let you abuse me. I get it. Some people need ro get got. Not saying i would do anything but, i completly understand

YOU ARE A PUSSY user

lol like sonic mania?

more like christian bale, ted buddy type mania. good guess though user;) very proud of you!

Kill them

Attached: 286BDF9A-2182-4BB1-BCC8-1134646BC163.jpg (256x256, 5.99K)

less torturous than slowing daunting them, that's a pussy move user! NEXT!

Slit their throat

Attached: D44043A2-771C-46D7-A41A-ACCDD8C1C5B9.jpg (256x256, 6.15K)

OK AND THE PURPOSE OF THIS RESPONSE IS?!?! literally GTFO user, your a waste of space in my thread. fuck u!

YOU'RE NO FUN user! this is all about creating fear, get more creative than just typical serial killer tactics GODDAMN. this is serious business you Incel!

Burn them while they slumber

Attached: 93D9C279-6BA9-45D2-A829-79DD4AEB67C4.jpg (256x256, 5.54K)

Youre a dramatic person. No need for that kind of attention. Especially if you have more to do

Poison them with heavy metals of radioactive shit so they get cancer lol.

I've tried to move on user. for 4 years now. i'd liked to say i used to be an amazing person, but not being able to shake off the events that have happened has genuinely led me to wanna kill myself. so before i do, might as well show the people responsible a taste of their own medicine.

What did they do?

Just say Mostly for poetic justice reasons.

And also fuck you user!!!!! you don't fucking know me or the shit ive been through or seen. you don't know my life!!! so don't invalidate how i feel. i'm gonna do what i'm gonna do and if anything your comment has given me more hunger for revenge so fuck you!

>manic
>trauma
>cruel and painful and fear mongering
You're a tiktok user aren't you go back to tumblr faggot.

?

Don't do anything short sighted that could land you in jail or a hospital now, user. that wouldn't be good.

Kill them and then kill your self!

Attached: 1BDC6DE1-B6AB-44AB-9FEC-29B62A64C58C.jpg (256x256, 8.41K)

HAHA. that's actually comedic user, thanks for helping make a depressed manic user feel a little better. maybe i just need some rest... nah i definitely need some revenge;)

pastebin
.com/Hreb73SM

Attached: firefox_ZpxowYHOQ6.png (307x55, 2.46K)

Do not check that out

take a step at recreating the movie "law abiding citizen"

>law abiding citizen
WILL WATCH AND DO SOME ANALYZING TONIGHT, THANK YOU user! i luv u