Why do you want to kill yourself, user?

why do you want to kill yourself, user?

Attached: 1650382295536.gif (399x460, 1.25M)

It makes a lot of sense for me to do it, nobody would be surprised

Because I have no family, no friends, no jobs, no money, no life, no help and I'm about to be homeless.

Are you me?

Because im a terrible person

I’m drained from trying to fix my life. Im just done trying after having put so much effort into fixing stuff and everything just turning to shit in the end anyways

Because I live a good life in a privileged society. There's nothing to live for. Nothing to fight for that can actually be won. No passion in life. No honor in helping my fellow men. No pride in a hard day's work. Too much of a sinner to dedicate my life to my God. Too socially awkward to dedicate my life to starting a family. I'm existing, rather than living. It's all just boring.

What irks me is the amount of times I've heard "Just get out there and find something to do" as if I haven't been trying for the last 30 years. There's nothing on this earth that's worth living for. Anyone who says otherwise is delusional or lying to themselves. Frankly, I'm surprised the suicide rate is as low as it is. There's some 14 year old over in some war-torn country missing two of his limbs. Constantly being shot at. Missing both his parents. And he still has more passion for life than I ever will simply because he found a way to convince himself that living is somehow worth it.

Attached: 1604197589469.jpg (900x600, 87.75K)

Ive done things in the past.

what did you do user?

Because all I see is the corruption and flaws humanity is doing to itself. The social construct and hierarchy in the workplace is a joke and I'm just so sick of dealing with people.

Things I shouldnt have done

Because it's the obvious solution to problems that seem to have no other.

Because no matter how hard i work no matter how much money i make i will always be a faggot doomed to spend an eternity in faggot hell. Why wait?

Suicide is for when your only other option is capture by the enemy.

nothing immediate tbh, but if i need to get out of debt or end up in a shitty like i wouldn't reject killing myself

but in the future if i even get a dementia diagnosis i'll keep a box with a gun and shoot myself, i couldn't stand living with dementia

life*

lol get owned

Because I’m too lazy to work

You sit down to rest a while as your peers march on and end up falling asleep for a few years. When you come to you recognize no one and nobody speaks the same language as you. This is total loss.

faggot hell?

Pretty sure they go to the lust section of hell with the furrys and coomers

Attached: 1654447387281.png (724x480, 431.6K)