Did anyone else watch Romeo and Juliet in high school and saw this bitches 10/10 tits?

Did anyone else watch Romeo and Juliet in high school and saw this bitches 10/10 tits?

Attached: tumblr_67ac8cae02a5817d9c22f571aa917b85_23b5b912_1280.jpg (851x1094, 197.78K)

I did. Awesome tits. She was underage, too.

Man Hollywood really was just up front about being giant sex predators back then weren't they?

Yes great milkerz

Eh, I think it was relatively tasteful. Girl had epic tits for being 15.

Yeah, but some obese 40 year old producer totally was like "Show me your tits if you wanna be in this film!" and had like pictures of them next to other underage girls

Hell he might've fucked her too

Lifelong crush on her she is priceless and perfect

One of my classmates kept saying that she was jealous of how “well developed her boobs are”

Yep. Sophomore English 1984. Stella Lau was excused from having to watch because of the nudity

she also played norman bates' mom in psycho 4

It was pretty funny... Our school was really anal about sending home permission slips for movies bar this one and most disney films due to "potentially offensive or scarring content" (this was in the thick of 'politically correct' culture getting out of control) and halfway or so thru its run there's a perfect pair of gazonkers on screen for a nanosecond. Our class cheered like they were on a roller coaster.

Attached: 1624954144567s.jpg (125x115, 2.01K)

i came home from watching this in 8th grade and bought it on itunes

It made me where for art though if you know what I mean

What's her name?

Olivia Hussey

sum1 gave my brother a bunch of pirated films, I watched this one out of boredom, saw her tiddeyz and put that scene on replay 100 times.

Later I was in highschool and they played this film and I didn't pay attention till I knew that scene was coming, payed attention in school for the first and only time ever.

thought she looked familiar

Checked

This is now officially a YGWBT thread

No, America was simply more based and less prudish
if you go back, a lot of movies had man girl lip kissing
young girls in panties
naked children in water / bath scenes

best day in ap lit ever

>MY daughter is doing what humans have been doing for thousands of years st an appropriate time???
>NOT ON MY WATCH!!!

Hell yeah, and sex scenes where the girl liked it and nudes in playboy.

old enough for kisses