What things make you ashamed to be an American?

What things make you ashamed to be an American?

Attached: 20220707_092735.jpg (1029x1211, 150.67K)

other Americans

Housing. Jobs. Taxes

no regard for being an example to follow

RESPECT
ARE-COUNTRY
SPEAK
ENGLISH
???

>politicians becoming corrupted by money from lobbyist
>the fact that every political idea is "Us vs. Them"
>our country is ran by the ultra wealthy who buy politicians on the cheap who in turn make sure that they stay in power by rigging their own elections with gerrymandering
>both sides of the political spectrum have a very vocal minority that get the spotlight so as soon as you say "I'm X" people instantly think that you are on the extreme side of things
>The Fact that we only have two political parties to vote for so anyone who has any good ideas either has to run third party and lose, or register as one of the two and give up their political identity to fit in
>we have mega churches that rake in millions of non-taxable income that is supposed to go to the needy but instead buys the pastor another super yacht
>the fact that we still believe in "The American Dream" and all you have to do is "Pull yourself up by your bootstraps" when in actuality most people will never make a million dollars in their lifetime

do I need to go on?

Attached: link-the-legend-of-zelda-coffee-8442833408.png (500x598, 70.99K)

Niggers, mostly

Thank you.

Nothing. Everything people bitch about hasn't affected me so i dont care.

For the rich by the rich now.
The people are george floyd

The fact that we sent all those people to 'nam, where we had no business because their bullshit wasn't our problem, and just ended up losing the war anyway

the blatant nigger worship coming from the cities, it's really fucking weird and because the citytards do it it's assumed we all do

Attached: 1655981152059.png (720x703, 392.93K)

Everybody hates each other even though we all have pretty much the same problems.

DAILY REMINDER, AMERICANS = FERAL BRITS

Government
Education
Wars
Dick butchering
Fluoride in the water

Americans are speaking simplified English and they still fuck it up on a regular basis, its great to watch*.
*From a distance, bc jesus

Low literacy and falling standards in education to encompass the lowest common denominator. Dumb is ok.

If you know american history you know the Irish were the first immigration wave and were heavily oppressed, when I talk to white people about this they are uncomfortable and pathetically try to throw together reasons why its not true or even if it is I shouldn't feel some type of way about it. No minority group has ever treated me like this. I am extremely proud to be Irish, but being Irish American around people my age is infuriating, my family didn't choose to be here we were forced by britan to work the fields, sold ourselves into indentured servitude so we didn't starve, brutalized by the government, and forced into poverty, Puerto Ricans understand me, Dominicans understand me, Africans understand me, but its always a fucking pale kid trying to tell me im a colonizer, that my family somehow owned slaves, and that despite my family always being poor i have crazy intergenerational wealth that I guess no one knows about. And its a two sided coin. The same people who hear me put can only really do so after they're comfortable and know im not a fucking white supremacist. It seems like everyone is blind to seeing anything but skin color and can't even acknowledge actual history

blacks

My mutilated penis

I'm proud to be American, I'm not a self loathing cuck

The internet had poisoned these retards brains. They took the culture-war bullshit pretty damn hard. Theres no helping them I'm afraid

Attached: 5434096981_74977b365e_b.jpg (1024x683, 109.84K)