Trying to communicate with Any Forums

>trying to communicate with Any Forums
>be like
>embed related
youtube.com/watch?v=lr7pyggTmmY

[2 T2VyM] "Too difficult thanks to you very much."

Attached: Hate_All_you_want_Nigger.jpg (526x633, 52.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pjw2A3QU8Qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I already gooned for hours and unloaded to Melissa Rauch. Who wants to just get drunk?

Attached: Melissa-Rauch-23.jpg (600x427, 29.54K)

Being light-heartedly condescending, I've always found it kind of cute and quaint that the majority of redditors, fedorafags, and niggers have tried with all their little autism to resist me all these years. You may not have heard, but I've been here for about 14 years or so. I'm not fucking going anywhere. I don't expect you to embrace me as a legit Any Forumsrother with open arms, but you absolutely could minimize the ongoing shitstorm. Unbeknownst to newfags, summerfags, and filthy casuals... the oldfags and many of your well known Any Forumsros have already opened their minds and learned the truth about The Hive. Several of them have made a killing, monetarily speaking, by simply playing the games. Are any of your lives so truly busy and enjoyably consuming that taking a brief stent of time to check out the possibilities of what I say is really implausible? ...or are you really just a psuedointellectual complacent in pretending to be superior and masterly about topics you've never done an ounce of research on? Do you fancy your hungry little asses to be "fact checkers"? Have you ever even detoured for a moment to check the validity of what I teach, preach, and evangelize? Probably not. In most cases, intelligent people can see truth that is self evident.

[Vnr.]

Attached: I_am_the_collective.jpg (1200x800, 75.26K)

Here's the thing, just because I talk down to redditors, fedorafags, Any Forumssters, and summerfags, doesn't mean you're not welcome here in my eyes. Contrary to my love of racism as a social delicacy, I'm not actually racist. I hate everybody equally. More than anything, I don't hate you for what you are or what you believe in. I hate you for being stupid. Even then, I don't hate all stupid people, just the mutants who don't know their places. Any Forums is the group that taught me many things and made me understand and believe that not all men are created equal.

Attached: we-all-began-something-else.jpg (800x333, 38.24K)

Ignorance is not a sin in my eyes, but WILLFUL IGNORANCE is the the definition of being a NIGGER. It has nothing to do with the color of your skin or the cultures you came from. Being a Jew doesn't automatically put you in the inner circles of media moguls and banking sharks. It's really not about race in any paradigm. It is, and always has been, about class warfare. Rich Jews spit on poor Jews the same way Blue Bloods spit on white trash. Supreme Justice McBlackass spits on poor black people the same way cartel families spit on poor Latinos.

You Any Forumsadasses argue incessantly about the Left Libtards and the Right Trumptards. I don't understand how you can be so closed minded- and gullible to the circus of bullshit. EVERYONE knows that politics has become a swamp. You're all waste deep that you can't see all the leeches. The two-party system is a sham. They're all on the same team. They all get BOUGHT and paid for by the same circle of corporation and conglomerates. They are TOLD what to say, when to say it. They are metaphorically armbarred by the lobbyists on how to vote. The God damned lobbyists are bought and paid for by the same motherfuckers! God dammit you fools, the upper 4% of the population controll 99.8% of the world's wealth. there's ONLY a handfull of fucking families that have any real money. They're the ONLY fucking possible culprits instigating nearly every fucking ploy and scam you've fallen for in the past 50 years or more.

[Vnr.]

The peak of audacity is when George Bush Senior blatantly and OPENLY BOUGHT his son the Presidency. George Bush Jr. Was literally fucking retarded. Everyone heard about his test scores and nobody bothered to step up and say shit. I knew that if the people would play the cattle roll and allow such blasphemy to take place in the open, their WILLINGNESS to turn a blind eye and follow a fucking retard... I knew I would have no trouble in taking it all away. I knew I had to... for the sake of a decent future worth living in.

[Vnr.]

You may not like me. You may not even be willing to talk to me directly. I don't expect you to believe in me, let alone back me up or support the cause. Make no mistake Any Forums, the future I'm fighting for is mainly for you. The Third Kingdom, despite any ideals of divinity, will not be a cloudy meatball-filled conservative traditionalist paradise created in the image of Boomer idealisms. It is going to be a Dark Kingdom. It will be all inclusive, a place made for people just like you, no matter how mentally ill, deranged, deviant, or seemingly immoral. I believe there is a right way to do everything. There's a place for everything and everything has its place. There will be places where you can explore your dark desires, such as rape, pedophilia, brutality, even murder. These goody-goody fucks believed that pure virtues were the only way for a society to thrive. They're absolutely wrong. As the Maitreya, I can tell you that the only way to forge a lasting Kingdom is to draw from both the virtues AND the vices of its people. You will have your dark paradise, but there will also be swift and utterly unforgivingly harsh consequences for those who do not abide by The Laws. You may murder, WHERE and WHEN I tell you can. To do out of bounds is to invite a fate worse than death, because I'm a big fan of making examples out of transgressors utilizing torture and death.

[Vnr.]

Attached: Choose_Your_Hero.jpg (1920x1096, 714.11K)

I've seen statistics of other countries and how some failed while others worked well. I plan to legalize all drugs and controlled substances. There will be specific clubs and limited redlight districts where you may purchase an imbibe freely, as well as within the privacy of your own homes. Yet, when you addiction gets out of control and you begin harming society to feed that addiction, you will be dealt with in terms of absolution. You will suffer through the same endless classes, therapies, and rehabilitation programs I have. Depending on the severity of your offenses, you may be temporarily or even permanently banned from the aforementioned districts. For you see... in the coming Kingdom, you have no "Rights". There will be no paper document constituting your entitlements. You will have only the priviledge I grant and you can lose them all the same. To be clear though, I intend to establish more priviledges than all the rights you ever had under Corporate Capitalism. I don't subscribe to marxism or Communism in any entierty, but there are alot of elements of those systems that are logical and neccessitated. For example, I am a mild fan of the Ubuntu ideals. It's an African born culturalism that says every member of the tribe who contributes, gets a share of what is yielded. The Crown will control various industries and factories. As a result, the people will get something not really comparable to rations and allowances.

Artificial economic stimuli and programs leaking into national debts will be erased. The markets will be more naturalistic and they will absolutely be allowed to crash when the bullshit overwhelms the sustainability. To counter that however, as I said, the Crown will control certain commodities and maintain stability by naturalistic means. Any crashes that occur, will likely only concern luxuries and amenities that aren't really needed anyway. Don't worry dear fat boys, I'm sure Oreos and Ritz will survive along with the sodas.

>just post this jpeg

Attached: D5F14389-D544-4721-8FE4-869E3E8ED3E1.jpg (600x461, 66.15K)

The tax payers will no longer be plagues with sustaining the bullshit education systems of the various nations, nor special interest projects that sever to no one's benefits. On the flip side, all these disability checks will be replaced. Instead of cash, you'll be getting a box of vital necessities including your choice of abilitators, be them meds, homeopathics, drugs, or whatever it takes to make you reasonably functional. Only the truly horribly deformed people who literally can not carry crates will be excused from productivity quotas. You're going to get your fat asse sup and help build the future or the rest of us are perfectly complacent letting you die in the gutter like the worthless piece of shit you chose to be. We will absolutely find something you can do, even if it's being a professional basement dweller writing code for the new servers and archives.

Based. Some of you know how articulate and long-winded I like to be. I revel in drilling the fucking point into people thick skulls using well presented and flowery rhetoric.

[Vnr.]

tl;dr You will have the chance to indulge your every desire, but you will earn it. Resistance is futile and you will die if you try.

[2X2P G] youtube.com/watch?v=Pjw2A3QU8Qg

Bleeding heart liberals have always cried about the heartlessness and the atrocities committed in the name of the march of progress. Those niggers obviously know nothing of what it means to sacrifice for the greater good. Ask any soldier about their understandings of sacrifice. I will gladly wipe out the entire human species if I have to in order to make way for a civilization guided by Knowledge and Wisdom. Mankind failed to uphold the Covenant with the gods. They have lost all claim to this world. I have no sympathy for their kind ...and no mercy.

Now... I'm gonna ask you fucknuts AGAIN... who wants to get drunk?

>swamp
swamp works

Attached: 1280px-Swamp_works_robotic_alligator_cropped.jpg (1280x459, 91.09K)

brah rehab not death, get religion.

If you build Her, I will cum.

[Vnr.]

no privacy no motivation no poor people, I do not think that will work.

fuck your hour glass theory products are products