What made you a footfag?

what made you a footfag?

Attached: sample-d688bbd05f4207164b63b1da87454a0c.jpg (850x1019, 55.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

playing barefoot on the trampoline with the other neighbor boys....

Attached: 1555448323109.jpg (1024x2216, 390.51K)

You know... I honestly don't remember. I may have been born a foot fag, because I remember loving women's pantyhose even before puberty.

were you already gay or did that make you gay?

didnt even know i was gay. just knew i loved see their feet

childhood incestuous trauma

Attached: unburden.png (1821x561, 72.76K)

Dunno, really: I just remember beginning to notice around the age of 11 - 12 how nice to look at my female classmate's feet were when we were doing PE and stuff and it progressed from there.

I recall in particular one pretty girl during a drama class kneeling down barefoot with her back to me, exposing her smooth bare sole with her toes pressed against the floor and me thinking: "Whoah!!"

Sex is weird.

Attached: 1529739659.jpg (1080x1350, 177.23K)

>holiday with friends
>at the beach next to the hottest one
>she was lying face down watching the beach side
>I was sitting in front of the sea
>didn't noticed her
>suddently I wanted to lay down sunbathing my back
>turned my head to her side
>had her feet at about 10cm from my face and she was sleeping

that's fucking insane I'm sure there must be help online to correct this

My sister. She has INCREDIBLY nice feet and likes to wear super tight socks. On occasion, she'll let me touch em or play with em, but in a non-sexual way (for her), but I am fucking diamonds the whole time. Wish I had some pics I could share :(

What's the age difference? Isn't it rare to be attracted to someone if you grew up with them in the same house?

Im the youngest, when I was about 12 my sister had some friends over, we have a pool so we were doing some good ol chicken fights, one girl kept flirting with me and I thought it was weird because she was a few years older and I was right next to my siblings, but when we started the game she asked me to be her partner, got on my shoulders, and started rubbing my cock with her foot under the water, I pretend it didn't awaken something in me but it did, ill take that to my grave

i was 15-16 and hadnt really explored different kinks..I was infact repulsed by feet as I had seen only my sisters feet at that point and they were ugly.

one day, me my gf and few friends gathered for after school study... we were sitting around a bed on chairs doin our homework. when my gf (sitting right accross me) removed slippers and put her feet on the bed (normal thing to relax).
they were so cute, pink around the toes and beautiful. i could help but keep looking,
she asked me what happened. I said "your feet are beautiful" She blushed super hard. And i began to get erect.
friends around me didnt seem to notice this.
Long story short, while the friends were outsite playing ball afterwards, we came in and had sex and i had my first footjob.
I really love it and her since then.

Girl forced me to smell her feet while we were hanging out back when I was in highschool. Was no turning back after that.

Going on omegle with one of my friends. We'd show our feet to the guys as a joke.

I was fascinated with heels from young… like 9-10, found my moms and sister heels so erotic (didn’t realise why at the time)

When I could get hard around 11 I would stick my dink into the shoe and enjoy the sensation of it - so pathetic - it developed from there to ring attracted to what goes into the shoe

>be me
>have older, super sweet, fun, busty cousin
>her shirts are always tight or low cut
>she's always barefoot
>gorgeous feet
>would 'grab' stuff with her long toes
>pick up spoons & eat using her feet or grab the TV remote out of my hand
>she always smelled good and her skin was so soft
>we'd wrestle all the time
>she was older & constantly overpowering & pinning me
>face constantly brushing up & being smashed against her huge tits
>would sit on my face, straddle me & pin my arms, or squat over me
>sometimes I could tickle her to get her to release me
>got to grab & tickle her feet constantly
>she would always put her feet in my face and 'make me ' sniff or lick them
>literally have had my cousins toes in my mouth and her soles on my tongue
>would dare me to sniff or lick them after a run or workout

Pic related, my cousin is in the middle with her sexy feet on display

Attached: Remini20220126082515150.jpg (4096x3006, 1.94M)

Another

Attached: Remini20220207090317969.jpg (4000x4000, 1.33M)

Attached: Remini20220106101840221.jpg (1440x960, 380.3K)

Attached: Remini20220204085618407.jpg (2160x3840, 818.83K)

why do you have these horrible trash ass filters on? ruins every pic

Fuck iphone waterpainting AI

I'm dumping loads to my cousin, that's the least of my worries

Attached: Remini20220207084259262.jpg (1920x2880, 459.42K)

My gf make me rub her feet almost daily, is how started, now everytime we had sex she gave me foot jobs and i rub her feet and suck her toes when im fucking her she loves that, she send me pics of her foot when im at work to tease me, one time i was on a meeting i let my phone with the screen up and my boss saw the pic she send me, he just told me “lucky bastard”, pic related my gf

Attached: IMG_1931.jpg (386x540, 42.3K)

pastebin
.com/Hreb73SM

>always into heels/stockings etc
>live with gf and her cousin
>all really close
>gf at work, me and cousin watch movie
>she sits on the couch long ways with her feet close to my lap
>she stretches and they end up on my thighs
>"you asking me for a foot rub?"
>she jokes and says yeah (was a server so they were always sore)
>always did nice stuff for her so i said yes
>raging erection...they were perfect feet
>this became our thing...not usually sexual but we didn't tell my gf about it