Not a trump shit, and not normally a conspiracy theorist...

Not a trump shit, and not normally a conspiracy theorist, but does it seem weird to anyone else that there's a bunch of shootings/attempts in such a short time all around the 4th?
>Not saying it's "the left" (such a retarded term) or deep state or whatever the fuck
>Just seems weird it's all happening right now

Attached: images (3).jpg (193x261, 11.76K)

Ok just me I guess

mental illness is a hell of a thing, and neither side is doing shit to address it, or they're excluding a group because they're not socially acceptable despite being in desperate need of mental healthcare

Attached: 1655934817710.jpg (1499x1536, 288.16K)

Could very well be, I know there's no mental hospitals/specialty clinics for mental health in my entire state that aren't full. I needed one once and had to go two states over. But I'm meaning, why would shooters pick the 4th? Just for high turnouts? Like the one that got stopped that was gonna be on planned Parenthood, why would they do that the 4th? And why would they do it at all anyway? I mean roe v Wade being overturned (which btw I think is stupid but it is what is) would be something conservatives (or a large portion) would want, and they got that. Why shoot up the place
>That being said I think people are overreacting to it being stopped
>Really it's just saying the feds can't regulate it and want to leave it to states, and I feel like eventually most states will change to be pro-choice based on trends

>Tldr, why now and why these specific aces? It seems rediculpusly timed
>I almost want it to be China brainwashed people to do it or something so life could be more like a Bond movie

Attached: 1654305341200.png (322x340, 40.02K)

focusing on weapons bans is the easiest bait for the powerful to pretend to be trying to achieve something, but then throwing up their hands saying "welp, the other side won't let me do it!" and then letting things continue on as usual

pretty elegantly simple, almost retarded; and yet so many fall into line, becoming retard grunts to bitch for their side

I couldn't say really, other than they have just enough sanity left to realize holiday = people in larger groups = easier kills.

Being an old fag. I’ve seen cucks, fat fucks with pee jars, and brain dead polemics on both sides here.

I fear that a lot of American men have been feminized intentionally by some malicious campaign.

The push for trap threads are a pretty new thing on this board. It’s hard to gauge how long I’ve been on here but I find myself coming back even if I’ve taken time to correct my life with therapy and exercise. It’s incredible how the 'Agenda' has taken over just about everything and Any Forums supports so whole heartedly. I remember times before gamergate and Chris Chan.

I remember times before you could green text.

Men. Brothers. Get back to embarking on a journey to embrace your masculinity. Wherever you’re from. Your country, your family, your ones depend on it. Have a family. Provide for them.

Become a better version of yourself every day. Reject this modern degeneracy. Only for your benefit.

Attached: C7A1B9D4-A582-493E-83BE-02EC4193A3C3.jpg (768x1024, 183.8K)

I guess it's most likely just a retarded coincidence based on the reasonings you provided. I wish someone had evidence to prove it was more involved though. Like if it was really MK Ultra stuff or the Chinese brainwashing people, at least the people could have a chance at uniting against a common threat and stop bickering over "your team bad mine gud" kinda shit.
>I'm just tired of it always being "they couldnt get laid so they killed people"
>Incel is a stupid meme that doesn't adequately explain this shit, and im tired of the re-runs, even if they are the truth
>Also sick of the media only reporting on mass shootings or killings when it's white people, just sowing division
>Like how no one talks about the guy on cristmas running over people

>does it seem weird to anyone else that there's a bunch of shootings/attempts in such a short time all around the 4th?
No because there's a bunch of shootings ALL THE FUCKING TIME IN AMERICA

Majority of them in high crime neighborhoods. I'm talking about this specific instance of shootings being politically motivated, not based on drug deals "gone wrong" or robberies or gang wars. Why are people doing these shootings that seem to have political undertones? Just doesn't make sense to time it all like this rn. I'd rather it be something where we find out "oh it was this terrorist cell, trying to do _____". But I'm guessing it's just insane people deciding to shoot up places because they're insane and because it had multiple targets, like said. The timing and political undertones are what makes me curious though.

no self respecting poster calls themself an "old fag", you're just another boomer who resorts to knowyourmeme in a weak effort to fit in
you're a fucking faggot who never belonged here, fuck off back to redit

Attached: 1657087559396.jpg (1536x2048, 362.94K)

>but does it seem weird to anyone else that there's a bunch of shootings/attempts in such a short time
we say this every month

Any more 3d traps please

depends on what you mean by 'trap', user
femboy?
sissy?
ladyboy?
shemale?
passable twinks?
trans girl?

Attached: 1632574014720.webm (720x1280, 1.71M)

how about this?

Attached: 1639035907217.png (628x996, 577.21K)

So nice, where to find?

I am, I would and fuck you trap poster.

then you wouldn't be reddit spacing, nor separating old from fag
post your cock nigger
i fucking wish i knew.. no sauce sadly, this ain't mcdonalds

Attached: 1641912543541.webm (480x720, 1.67M)

Doesn't make a difference to me they are all faggots. But I'm looking especially for shota age 3d cgi.

no shotas here, i'm not gay, sorry

Attached: 1638817765438.jpg (960x1707, 115.65K)

Wait I'm confused if this one cgi?
And this one is real?