It's estimated that about 84% of the world's population believes, in some manner, shape or form...

It's estimated that about 84% of the world's population believes, in some manner, shape or form, in one or more deities having influence over us humans - the masters of our own destiny.

Imagine that. 84%. It's both hilarious and disheartening to think that those 84%, who've never once been able to give irrefutable, unassailable evidence of said-deity living among us or even visiting us, STILL believe in the religion they've been brainwashed with from an early age - religion designed to keep humanity's natural inclination to be free for themselves, in check.

Imagine that. 84% of the world's population, being utter morons.

>buh-buh-but saying that makes you an ATHEIST!
>buh-buh-but you cuh-can't prove that Guh-God ISN'T real!

Go FUCK yourself. I'm agnostic. YOU'RE the cunt who made the claim that there's something. I don't know a SINGLE FUCKING THING about the origin of our existence, OR what happens to us after the heart expires. But NEITHER DO YOU. And yet here we are and you tell me your fucking SPACE FAIRY is real. Show me, then. I've seen some weird shit. I'm pretty open-minded. I'm sure I won't fucking die of SHOCK.

Now give me all your "tips fedora" pictures and moronic replies, you DUMB FUCKS.

Attached: I BELIEVE I CAN FLY, I BELIEVE I CAN TOUCH THE SKY.jpg (1800x1200, 378.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1s-tuwEoHhE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bro you don’t sound euphoric at all

There is more evidence of Jesus Christ being real than there is of some notable historical figures like Cyrus the Great or Hannibal. Plus you're probably fat and gay as atheists are vastly more likely to be so than Religious people

Attached: 90510159-035A-43D0-A36D-37690EBF37DC.jpg (175x200, 6K)

Bro how many times are you gonna post this exact thread

You've got atheism mixed up with agnosticism. Read it again if you wish, but this time use your brain a little.

Attached: Go Fuck Yourself.jpg (1200x1668, 356.74K)

"Evidence" is for faggot materialists.

Attached: 1657062114564.jpg (960x954, 79.06K)

Have you presented your deity to me, yet? There's the answer to your question. You fucking faggots spent billions - trillions, even - convincing cunts that your so-called "god" (whatever religion you might be) exists, but the technology doesn't exist to make my 6 1/2" average joe a ten-inch and super-thick monster capable of destroying every pussy it fucks. In short, go fuck yourself.

Attached: Indeed, Eat Shit.jpg (600x758, 51.33K)

What do you think you typed that on, nigger loser? Anti-fucking-matter?

Attached: brody.png (2063x1159, 1.77M)

God tier bait.
That said, let me know if you do actually want to talk about this topic.

Atheism breeds mental illness.

You can't even be assured your eyes and fingers exist, let alone are touching real matter. You think that's light you're seeing now?

>bait
Oh, so I'm just fucking with everyone then and your deity DOES exist. Why yes, faggot, I see it right over there. Let me get my fucking camera, cunt.

Attached: Martin Sheen.jpg (224x225, 7.02K)

How old are you, user?

Oh, my fingers exist. They exist because of the rheumatoid fucking arthritis I wake up to every morning, you stupid fucking nigger. Eat shit.

Attached: Jes.png (914x665, 388.27K)

That's not Martin Sheen, that's Ray Liotta.

Not religous, I just like discussing stupid shit.
And yes, this is baity as fuck.

All I see is the guy from the Cat in the Hat movie.

If it's "baity as fuck", then feel free to present your deity to me, because I guess it's me who's currently eating shit.

Attached: The Almighty Loaf.jpg (1200x675, 224.43K)

>BRODY'S QUEST
A fellow Neil Cicierega fan I see

Original is god-tier, but this one's almost as good

youtube.com/watch?v=1s-tuwEoHhE

If by "diety" you mean evidence for my claim that this is bait, my evidence is that you keep asking me to show you my "diety" just after I told you I'm not religious lol.

This version has made me kek on multiple occasions
thanks for reminding me, great mashup

>humanity's natural inclination to be free for themselves
religion is also the natural inclination of humanity. freedom in his last form is just a meme. we all are gonna die.

You can't even empirically verify your subjective experience of pain comes from fingers, let alone your fingers.

I'm just going to leave this here
Nice spectacles, Jeebus

Attached: Jeebus.jpg (553x800, 125.94K)

Ah. I get it, now. You're insane. Cheers!

Attached: Trust Me, Goy.png (320x400, 206.22K)

Currently wearing a fedora in honor of the memes

>irrefutable, unassailable evidence of said-deity living among us or even visiting us
I don't know about Christianity specifically, but it's quite a normal thing to eventually reason oneself into monotheism at least of the deistic sort, or else something akin to the concept of Brahman or panpsychism verging on Berkeley's Subjective Idealism.

William Lane Craig's formulation of the Kalam cosmological argument is probably the most concise line of reasoning for a monotheism compatible with Christianity.

For myself, after several decades of Hitchens esque antitheism, I came around on the idea rather simply
> existence is completely fucking bananas
> everything you think is normal is completely fucking bananas
> either the universe always existed, or it came to exist from nothing, both are fucking bananas
> it's bananas that I can experience beauty and love and hate and all the range of things as a being arising mechanistically from a universe which by all rights shouldn't exist in the first place
> the least bananas explanation is that there is only a single consciousness in which we all manifest, and this consciousness is all that exists - really this is the simplest ontology you can imagine

That's how I came around to something similar to Berkelyism

Attached: 300px-Templeofrosycross.png (300x374, 92.58K)

You're free to explain your proof if you think you can.

But you won't because you're a faggy shitposting floating Id just like the rest of us (if there's any "rest of us" at all that is)

My only belief is that OP is a faggot

>casually mentions simulation theory

Attached: gigachad.jpg (937x600, 87.08K)

What can I say? I'm lost for words. Perhaps if your deity showed up and offered me a few hints and tips, I might be a little more... sociable.

Attached: Nic.png (768x833, 928.64K)

*tips fedora*

>really this is the simplest ontology you can imagine
To follow up on that point: simulation theory is merely Subjective Idealism with a whole lot of extra sci-fi steps and unnecessary assumptions