Are there any people still around who are that retarded they still actually believe the vaccines are just fine and...

Are there any people still around who are that retarded they still actually believe the vaccines are just fine and there’s nothing particularly dodgy or dangerous about them?

Attached: 1F164D4F-9DF7-48D0-8DFF-5158520E5871.jpg (720x1026, 124.44K)

Why would they be? Wouldn't it be more sufficient for the government to just throw everyone in gas chambers?

Even if you don't take the vaccine the government is still going to kill you if they want you dead.

worked on my machine

Killing people over time in a way they can blame on other stuff constantly is way less likely to cause us to overthrow them than just gassing everyone. That wouldn’t even work because hardly anyone is going to be convinced to suddenly start gassing their own people

Why would the government want to kill en masses? Doesn't that defeat the entire purpose of government: to rip people off?

How are they going to scam people when the population is killed and there's no one left to lie to?

Don’t waste your time dude.

didn't you hear? Blood clots and "unexplained death" in under 30's is normal now. It's a big mystery.

Attached: believeitsnotthevax.jpg (1650x789, 442.61K)

Attached: STShots.png (633x875, 262.05K)

Attached: but I thought....jpg (1498x873, 473.75K)

Attached: FWc6FfZWQAYblZr.jpg (591x1280, 53.8K)

Attached: 1657079154715.jpg (1349x1430, 791K)

Attached: FUvmgpKXoAIbUa_.jpg (1242x1032, 147.83K)

Every day, ~200 dumbass unvaccinated Republicans die from Covid, which means that by 2024, 0.5% of Trump's voters will be dead. Those are the kind of numbers that lose swing states.

big pharma wants more customers not less of them

>gas chambers
the victims have to be strong enough to enter the chamber relatively unaware of their surrounds to go in, just ridicuouls; starvation is easier and cheaper.

ah yes the delusional messenger to facebook to twitter post to only be posted by a mutt on Any Forums.

good one

Attached: chomp.jpg (224x224, 8.52K)

>actually believing facebook about vaccines
You're the retarded one

facebook antivaxxers fled to Any Forums after muh bans. zucc, please hire better programmers who can write a shadowban script

I'm against vaccines, not because I think they're dangerous but because getting poked with a needle is scary and painful

This one might be the dumbest, and that's saying something... any site with the current date on it for any reason will ping on 2022. Like any article from a previous year with a 2022 comment, or an automatically updating copyright year, or a current story about 2022 advertised on the sidebar will hit on 2022.

The simple test is to try this same thing with any wording and see what happens.

Attached: op.jpg (922x630, 93.42K)

Oh look, a retard on Any Forums

Fuck off

FUCK YOU, OP!
THE VACCINE SAVED MY LIFE!
KYS FAGGOT!