Last bread got deleted , ok maybe I won’t kill myself but ! LETS GET HIGH AS FUCK...

Last bread got deleted , ok maybe I won’t kill myself but ! LETS GET HIGH AS FUCK . Anybody know a fun dose of morphine , kpin , pregab ?? Also gimmie some stuff to write all over
My body I’m bored …

Mods I AM NOT TRYING TO KILL MYSELF IT WAS PRANK

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.5M)

what the fuck is all of this shit literally just do dxm don't fuck up your brain with other medication

I dare you to do everything you have all at once, become an legend

Attached: DO IT.png (636x636, 60.41K)

Don't listen to this Sober Sally he's trying to ruin your fun

Attached: Listen.png (631x631, 63.06K)

i heard that if you dress up like a cute girl and send us pictures, you get really really high

This is actually true

He's true

this is how sad and retarded Any Forums has come, dyed haired children from plebbit screaming for any form of attention on an image form due to how entirely useless they are. Go overseas and fuck some hookers and stop larping with whoever's epilepsy medication you fat fucking moron

Attached: jap pepe.jpg (900x900, 194.09K)

Write “can’t fucking” on your penis and post

Got no girl clothes il try

take all the drugs and write faggot on your chest backwards

>if trump was still president life would
Still be good lol
pls unironically kys

i'm sure you'll look cute anyways. rumor also has it that if you send vids of yourslef in said outfit jerking off, you'll have a beautiful out-of-body experience

At least you’re not trying to kill your self

nobody cares faggot get off my website

Attached: N.gif (220x220, 933.19K)

Can you writer profilattico on you? Is Just condom in italian

Most femboy I can do lol

Attached: 7FA5A720-AEFE-4AA0-A661-4C6622F2424E.jpg (2713x3574, 1.76M)

Use a marker to sharpie your entire asshole

We’re getting off topic here tho this is supposed to be a sui thread can I snort Kpin?? Also any requests I will delivery as long as not too extreme

Yes you can snort kpins

cute. also you'd probably have better luck looking something up from some other site or something

What about morphine in the ass what happens then

wow I was right you have purple dyed hair. You are a useless larper and if you had any gaul you would get a gun and go gun down some pigs but instead you seek attention and validation like some kind of girly faggot. Be a man, stand up for yourself and stop looking at the internet of some form of friendship and therapy you complete mong nigger

Attached: what they will do for greed.jpg (1280x720, 364.91K)