Ok, now this is hot

Ok, now this is hot.

Attached: BF5C73F7-057C-4AD3-8BDC-D935815B9204.jpg (467x700, 490.52K)

It's not just hot, my friend. It's steamy.

lol even when you talk to yourself, your threads fail you mentally ill log faggot!
enjoy another 404

Name one thread that hasn't or won't 404. I'll wait. Grow up, schizo.

Animaterr Man recently confessed in a secretly recorded phonecall: "Honestly, I'm surprised I've kept up this Andy Sixx log loving shtick for so long, because when nobody is looking, I'm receiving the Morbius Sweep. Morbius can unhinge my jaw with his Sweep any day."

Attached: tosweep.jpg (600x400, 66.15K)

Get the fudge out of here, Morbfag. This is an Andy thread.

Pic related is my response to this utter discatination.

Attached: Morbtime.jpg (841x720, 624.79K)

I for one, can see the good sides to both logs of shit though factually Andy's is superior (sorry morb) morbius has a texture of gelatin that Andy is unable to achieve

I'm just messing, Morbbro. You're always welcome in my threads. Logs together strong.

Based. I am inclined to disagree, however, I can still enjoy an Andy Sixx incher on a steamy Scatturday afternoon.

Attached: BVBsandMorbiusSweeps.jpg (804x720, 203.65K)

>Logs together strong.
Amen to that my slidda. Can't wait for the foursome scheduled for this scatturday.

Attached: 20220428_070901.gif (320x240, 1.14M)

>andy sixx poster
>morbius poster
>mask poster
>joker poster
>hanako poster
>niggers and poop poster
animaterr if you split your personality any more than this youre gonna have a bad time man

dont forget max poster

All me. No regrets. IT'S SLIDDING, BABY!

>>andy sixx poster
>>morbius poster
>>mask poster
>>joker poster
>>hanako poster
>>niggers and poop poster
>dont forget max poster
Wow E. Crazy how you think one person can dedicate so much time to posting multiple different threads from multiple different vpns, all of which rival each other in one way. The amount of strawmanning you have to do to even get there is ridiculous. You need meds, E, and fast.

I enjoy teh corn chunkz

Attached: 1657169179824.png (1048x1094, 1.06M)

obviously you arent the only person doing it you pay your simps to do it too but if they werent getting paid theyd stop so you gotta go

I see... modern medicine might be able to help with that.

Stfu AM. You're the log poster and Corey poster. The BBC shit is another tumor. I'm pretty sure the Morbius stuff is just to mock you

Meds. Please.

Andy Sixx's log of shit is hot af. Corny, creamy dreamy, steamy shitty goodness

Attached: 1653751819401.png (500x750, 404.6K)