The globalist elite can only push "the little guy" so far before they finally *snap*

The globalist elite can only push "the little guy" so far before they finally *snap*.....

Attached: D773BF63-85C3-4B38-907A-543564BA2D04.jpg (1125x631, 194.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AEa3sK1iZxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Them slabs were probably made in China. That’s why they fell apart

Moron blew up some bullshit rocks good job

WEF absolutely mogged

Didn't you hear? The same god that struck down the mural to Docta Boogaloother Kang decided to smite the slab. Just ask any of the twitter-famous cunt spouting off about the Satanist NWO Cabal.

GOD GUNS BABIES!
The rad-right approved birth control

Attached: god_sniper.jpg (412x371, 14.38K)

he should have made a bigger bomb
I'm from Georgia, trips and I'll make one big enough to demolish all of them

Thing built by apocalyptic nut job blown up by different apocalyptic nut job. You can't make this shit up.

reroll

those are some crazy digits, but it's not trips
sorry y'all, no terrorism for me any time soon

That's okay, it's was the hopes and prayers that count.

Tofu dreg project, the slabs were reinforced with sewer oil

Attached: download (20).jpg (198x255, 5.76K)

yeah apparently it was totally demolished since I first read about it anyway
oh well, would have been fun
glad they're gone too, god I hate the right

>Rocks designed to restart humanity could not withstand the stupidity of humanity.

>Muh granite

Bruh make a cave and seal it if you want it to last

Humans are powerfully stupid. We wouldn't deserve a second chance anyway.

Attached: _81577460_buddhas_pair.jpg (1024x576, 116.01K)

What does the right have to do with those stones, you lamebrain?

>"the little guy"
i think you mean midget

do a little research and you'll find that the person who made it was a literal white supremacist, not an exaggeration
I'm sure you don't like watching anyone from the other side, but bare with me and the cringe for a little and watch John Oliver's episode on it from a month ago
youtube.com/watch?v=AEa3sK1iZxc

And oddly enough, every Lefty and liberal I know are all white-knighting for the "Covid vaccine", which incidentally, is all part of the globalist elite's 'thinning-of-the-herd' de-population agenda.

then I guess I'll be the first
I never got a vaccine because it wouldn't stop the spread of the virus, and I'm a NEET and never left my house
I had nothing to worry about I've had it at least once or twice if not more and just have natural immunity
people were trying to look out for each other, but I think trying to say it's a left vs right issue is a little silly given the fact that it was a public health concern amidst a pandemic where there was a lot of uncertainty and panic, and even with a lot of states keeping their economies going as much as they have, we're still probably going to experience a recession because the economy is pretty fickle, and it's easy for countries *cough* Russia *cough* to take advantage of weak points in the global economy because we rely so much on trade, so imagine what would have happened if we truly did have serious lockdowns and real authoritarian beliefs, but that's neither here nor there

and if there really were some kind of conspiracy of 'thinning the herd' that herd would have been the right knowing how much of them were on their deathbeds begging for the vaccine
I don't lose any sleep at night from them dying tho, they had that freedom and paid the ultimate price and did a tiny percentage of the US a favor, so good on them

Why would Herbert Kersten, supposedly a David Duke fanboy, have commissioned stones advising diversity in reproduction and in languages that include Hebrew and Swahili? I mean, I suppose the "I'm not a racist but..." type of nationalist would argue "it's so that all peoples can get some sound advise and then fuck right back off to their respective corners of the earth" but that seems like a stretch.

I'm tempted to find the documentary in question but I also don't want to feel the disappointment of wasting my time finding out it was just some nutter with a box of letters going "I know who it was" for a few seconds of fame amongst the same fanbase that eats up "Finding Bigfoot" and "Ancient Aliens."

You are such a duped moron. lmao

because he wanted to say it to all races so they kept to their own in the same way he surely wanted black peopel and white people to stay separate and not race mix?

ah, you definitely proved me wrong by simply calling me a moron instead of refuting my well thought out and informed statements
guess I lost another internet argument to the next Einstein!

> my well thought out and informed statements

lmao A goddamned legend in his own mind.

okay then rebut my statements
I love a good internet argument

Or possibly the same one, would be a good way to fuel some conspiracy theories. In fact, the United States has known this for a long time: since the 80's, military vehicle detection equipment has been installed in curb blocks and cobblestone being exported to Russia :D

"Rebut"' what? That you have this fucking CNN image brainwashed into your head that you think every right-winger who died in a hospital bed within these past two years was live on camera LITERALLY BEGGING for a Covid vaccine? lol

I don't read CNN

I actually hate mainstream media on both sides as they clearly are greedy assholes who just want to fuel their own narrative, and perpetuate their outrage culture as to generate more clicks which = more revenue, and I know for a fact it wasn't like this before 2016
anything else?

You underestimate the deep-seated laziness of the average American.