How do I respond to this girl, Any Forums?

How do I respond to this girl, Any Forums?

I'm sick of being friendzoned or whenever I fall for a girl I really like she's got a bf. I'm nearing my 30s so it feels like most women around my age are already in a relationship or married up.

Should I still hang with her?

And stupid question that I probably know the answer to but do you think they already fucked when she says she's been over his?

Attached: Screenshot 04.jpg (1080x1413, 525.91K)

No. Don't fuck up people's relationships. Work on your shit and learn how to talk to women without sounding like a beta.

What difference does it make if she has a boyfriend or not? She's forever bound to this guy?

Maybe you can change her mind.

What you're telling him is bullshit. Clearly the relationship would be shit anyway if interacting with her caused the entire thing to fall apart. She even sounds uncertain with these messages here.

yes you should hang with her. see what vibe you get

verification not required

Attached: 1657126040105.jpg (1000x1000, 88.39K)

>tired of being friendzoned
>willing to be girls friend

My guy, you literally deserve to fail at dating

Attached: 276B1F39-B0D2-4191-AAB3-FA45DCB91166.jpg (474x355, 33.13K)

Women are like that. Don't fuck up other people's relationships. It is toxic for the couple, reflects poorly on himself, and will lead to her not respecting him long-term and then he'll be bitching why he got cheated on.

>How do you respond? You don’t

> you think they already fucked when she says she's been over his? Yes, and the fact you’re so fixated on that in troubling.

Dating in your 30s is the worst time for the dating scene. I’m in my mid 30s and lucked out with my gf but I ain’t fully happy. 30s are rough but you’ll find someone.

As for your issue with her. U will not be friends with her and u will not respond to her anymore. CUT HER OFF. Do the No contact. It’ll force her to miss u and it’s your ONLY shot to try and win her over. She’s with someone so right now she’s with him. But after that honeymoon phase is over and they get into a fight, she’ll be wondering why u never messaged her again. STOP CONTACTING HER NOW AND DO NOT ANSWER HER LAST TEXT

Yeah whatever

>Then ghost the fuck out of her, she will just come to you for help and tell you about her problems but you won't have any pussy

she's putting you in her pocket when she wants to cheat
go all in now until you fuck her
dont wait
its the most you're going to get from that relationship

>but I ain’t fully happy

I’m not OP but why aren’t you fully happy ?

small penis, i dont really want to get into it

You can only be friend zoned if you're friends with these women OP. Tell her you don't think you can stay friends and move on. Don't be some orbiting beta waiting to make your move.

Stop making friends. Make your move/intentions quicker. Meet someone whether it’s a mutual friend or a rando and get the pertinent info. Is she single? Is she looking to date? Yes and yes? Great. Now chat her up and ask for a phone number at the end of the night unless she’s down to come to your place that night. When you text or call ask her out for drinks 1 on 1. If she’s not into it say that’s cool and move on.

The thing about women is they almost all have that stuck up bone in their body. While they’re most definitely paying attention if you’re charming or you two have chemistry what they’re going to be really doing is waiting for you to turn them off. The longer you remain “just friends” the more chances she has to catch you doing something goofy or cringe or god forbid “cute.” Don’t give them that opportunity. 99% of women WILL be turned off by you given enough time.

"Cool"

And then never text her first again, you understand? NEVER

Also forgot to mention it’s usually something that’s beyond retarded. Listen to a girl next time she talks about a dude. You’ll be amazed by what they say. “He was handsome but his laugh was weird and it killed the vibe.” “He’s a fun person but he taps his feet a lot when sitting at it was so annoying I was over him.”

What a dumbshit girl. Get away from it immediately.

If she’s ok with you having a small pecker then don’t be unhappy.

thats what i meant when i said i lucked out, shes there for me emotionally but has almost a zero sex drive, and i have a feeling its that reason

>Should I still hang with her?

Stare closely at pic attached until it clicks

Use this female for ONLY whatever she's good for, that you think you might need, and which you think might help you segue into getting what other things you also want, but only from OTHER females by virtue of being with her

And so, "hang out" with this female and, in so doing, having her around might help you meet a different female that have what else you really want.

You can call this "ethical using" if you like, but do use them for ONLY whatever they're good for

Attached: Use Every Female.jpg (1020x1605, 192.94K)

Don't fuck up other people's relationships? Nah, I don't care what you say. I'm gonna fuck it up.

Think about this for a moment.
If she was your girlfriend, then she will be wanting to still hang out and be good friends with other guys. Do you really want a girl like that in your life?

Lol ur a fucking weirdo. I lucked out cause it was my friends sister who I had always had a thing for for about 15 years. She got out of a 10yr relationship and I happened to be single and it just felt right for us.

This is the way. Dont burn the bridge, but dont open it either.

>
haha sorry i like fucking with annons that dont respond quickly to their replies.

i noticed you did dispute the small penis comment though, hang in there bud

didnt***

I’m a grower, not a shower. She only sees it when it’s up

trips of truth have spoken

Only if I actually want a girlfriend who's a cheating slut. Some guys are actually turned on by that, and I might conceivably be one of them, but only under the right circumstances

Tell her if she doesn't be your gf, you will kill yourself

Nah B, we cant be friends, you'll end up wanting me. Bros b4 hoes, I aint gonna do your man like that.

(enter the female psyche: rejection is intolerable because she thinks she is better than you)

Attached: hxh.png (763x811, 1.12M)

move on. From pic related it sounds like this will be an uphill battle. If she was interested in leaving her current situation she wouldn’t be using phrases like “really good friend”

I really wouldn’t bother hanging with her unless you really do want to just be friends. Be nice to her in public if she’s part of ur social circle, but there’s not much happening here