White Men who have latinas on their dicks, this thread is for you. Come in and relax and talk about your bitch(es)...

White Men who have latinas on their dicks, this thread is for you. Come in and relax and talk about your bitch(es). What are her kinks? How do you keep her in her place? Share it all my brothers.

Attached: 0f834c33-a2d6-4a53-bd35-1ea572ecb216.png (1095x1600, 1.17M)

My gf is half Mexican and been together about 10 months now. Known her for a lot longer though. She’s difficult to please (non sexual way), doesn’t express emotions much, easily irritable. It was cute at the beginning, but now I’m getting fucking sick of it. I try to communicate with her and she never wants to talk about anything that makes her uncomfortable. Even if it means to settle a relationship issue. She gets easily annoyed with a lot of things and then her perception of the issue is just totally skewed and then her mind runs with that. And that includes issues with me. Most of our times are great, but when we have an issue, this is what I have to deal with. Sometimes we’ll fight about the issue, or sometimes I just give her her space and she’ll reach out and apologize. I am getting fed up though. I just love having a steady source of pussy and don’t want to give it up or think of her with anyone else so I’m trying to hold on. But sometimes it gets to be too much for me

How is that tight brown pussy based digits bro? How's the sex life? Interesting at least? Maybe you need to downgrade her to a fwb, she sounds very toxic

I love her pussy. It’s good. She don’t really get too freaky besides her letting me cuff her. She prefers missionary and we’re over the phase of always switching things up. I like missionary and that’s her favorite so I usually just give her a nice pounding and sometimes cuff her and tape her mouth. So in that regard it’s good. And we fuck a 1-2 a week when she sleeps over. Our schedules conflict a bit during the week. I just love the guaranteed pussy every week, and I do love her. Like I said, we mostly have good times. It’s just whenever there is an issue or when she gets easily stressed or anxious about an issue or anything that pops into her head, or god forbid she misinterprets something I say, it’s a fucking headache. Like all couples fight and have issues from Time to time…I get that. It’s just she gets so easily irritable and will shut off. Then when we try to talk to resolve, it only gets half resolved because some of the convo will make her uncomfortable and she don’t want to talk about it. It’s frustrating sometimes. And causes me immense stress when we’re in those situations

Fuck off faggot you make this same shit thread over and over keep your spic shit to yourself

Attached: 45E0F266-55D8-4200-980D-8EB633813755.png (146x63, 8.94K)

incel who cant get any pussy of any ethnicity is mad

My guy - I went through the exact same thing with a Latina gf

The mistake I made was, after I realized I was frustrated and unhappy, I should have ended it. It dragged on for 4 years which was just pure unhappiness for me. The guaranteed pussy was useless to me at that point - I understand now it’s a great commodity - but trust me, her Latina antics will get worse and your patience will run out. Don’t let it drag on like I did.

Best of luck to you though

Elaborate more. I’d like to hear more

I started seeing this Latina because she was really attractive and, she had a cute bubbly personality. But, she had never been in a relationship before me, she was unreasonable a lot of the times. So many times we would fight and instead did trying to resolve it, she would just physically walk out and leave, or if we were in public, she would Uber home. It got to a point to where I was so turned off by her personality that I didn’t even want to fuck or even kiss her. She became repulsive to me. And I said in my post before, we let it drag on for 4 years. No idea why I thought it was a good idea at the time. I’m married now and seeing life through a healthier relationship lens with someone I don’t hate. It just made me realize, what the hell was wrong with me for putting up with her while I did. The truth is, both of us were too chicken to break it off with each other. But, all the signs were there and very early. It just got worse and worse and my happiness level was non existent.

I have no idea how you and yours Latina gf are - but a girl who causes so many unnecessary headaches for you is NOT worth keeping around. Soon, you’ll resent her and the guaranteed pussy won’t even be appetizing any more.

I wish the best for you though - whether it’s you and her working things out or you moving on. Just once you start seeing the hallmarks of an unhappy relationship, move on from it ASAP

I think I needed to hear this. I’m glad you’re in a better place. Thanks for typing all that out for me.

Your anger isn’t really proportionate here. Do you always fly off the handle like this?

No problem bud. There’s so much more I want to type out but too hard on my phone.

One thing I’ve learned, I know I got some years on you, but nothing, absolutely nothing is worth your happiness. Don’t put up with immature irritable women. I know I sound like a broken record, but don’t make my mistake. It was 5 of the saddest and worst years of my life.

No, I really appreciate it man. Seriously. I mean we do have a lot of good times so it’s not all doom and gloom. Just when times are rough it is. I’ll try to wait it out a bit longer and see if things can change for the better and try talking to her some more when things get rough. But I can tell u that my feelings are slowly being chipped away

>came for the faps
>stayed for the feels
10/10 would consider own relationship again

>mean we do have a lot of good times
NOW the times are great, but that doesn’t mean they will always be

My opinion - if your feelings are already getting chipped away, that’s a sign to move on. It started at chipping away for me until it became complete destruction. I’m not sure how old you are, but guaranteed pussy is nice, but it’s not everything. It’s not worth your sanity.

I wouldn’t blame you if you wanted to keep trying things out with her, but honestly things are only going to get worse. You don’t come on an anonymous image board under the complete guise of anonymity and say things you don’t mean.

I know that ending it is easier said than done, just take some time to really evaluate the situation.

I’m 35 in 3 months. She just turned 36. I’m not fully there yet to break up, but time will run it’s course. I am going to continue working at it during the harsh times and enjoy the good times. We will see how it goes. But time will do it’s thing. I appreciate everything u said man. I will remember this conversation. Prob the first serious heart to heart talk on Any Forums haha.

I fucked literally ever girl of different color even white (which is my least fav unironically) and I’m a beaner, but you don’t see me make a god awful thread about it. Do everyone else favor and to anyone who makes cancerous threads about being a superior white race or whatever nonsense crackhead bullshit beliefs you believe in and please kill yourself.

Glad I can help you my guy.

ITT: Mutt makers

Why are you so upset about who people have sex with?

Because you're polluting the gene pool further and contributing to the poverty, stupidity, and violence that blights this country.