I don't think my dad likes me living at home at 29

I don't think my dad likes me living at home at 29

Attached: 1628894680666.png (300x247, 40.96K)

he didn't like you living at home at 9

your dad is based and you are faggot

Are you at least stacking money or you just being a bum ?

he shouldn't have had a kid if he didn't wanna his kid to be a fuck up

You can live with me if you bring your mom with you. We can be a happy family.

I do have a job, but he clearly wants me out. he's fed up.

fuck. double trips

Why not move out?

I guarantee he doesn't
Btw son, get off of Any Forums faggot

rent

Similar position, but I think my dad doesn't mind it because I'm the only kid to regularly communicate with him.

Yes. I want you the fuck out.

Tell him your working on it
It’s hard for a pimp these days

is he senile

ask your dad when he moved out from his parents' home. gauge your shame based on his answer

verification not required

Attached: 1657061341112.jpg (651x897, 148.93K)

Not yet.

Hahaha

Probably

Attached: 1644456775208.png (800x800, 291.57K)

Yeah, just get a job in a different place. You're almost fucking 30. find an area with a climate you can vibe in and move there. You can always find a job, just get a job or even two to cover bills. figure out a direction in life and go for it. quit being a scared bitch fr. Failure is not worse than never attempting. trust me.

old timer was out of his parents house at 16. working his ass off.

How sad are you? You tell females what huh by the way I live with my daddy

why are some retards actually nice. thanks.

no i dont date while living at home

I don't think kids should move out at 18. They should continue living with their parents while they go to college or, preferably, start earning and saving money. They can move out when they get married and start their own household to be ready for kids. Moving out at 18 is a jewish scam designed to enrich landlords.
29 is probably a little long to be living at home, though. Go to church, get married, move out.

eh I was kinda you. stayed at home until 25. then found a trade job, put 10 years in and made more than my mom ever did. I didn't even like her. I just laid low in life and partied a lot with other losers. Moving out, having goals, making money, meeting women, and motorcycles is 10000000% better than staying at home. I've been in FL for a month now for work project. Making $100 day per diem, $2000 monthly out of town bonus, and I came out for a promotion and a huge raise. It's probably the best I've felt in my life.

ok. well then he's not being unreasonable. i did the same but didn't want you to say i am some kind of maniac. you need to get serious as af about getting on your own feet. i don't understand people living at home past 22.

psmmd

Attached: 1656815190386.png (794x668, 134.39K)

so theres a chance. fuck. Mate thanks

That's sad. My parents want me to move back in to take the property and house when the pass away. Fuck that though

So that means you never have then bud right

I moved my shit out at 17, got an okay apartment and a job. My dad could go back to banging whores. We're best buds now.

He'd probably be happier with you at home if you stopped fucking his wife

based dad.

If you're a guy you move out at 18 and start being a fucking man.