Tell us all a fucked up story about your parents

Tell us all a fucked up story about your parents

Attached: Parents.jpg (1600x1600, 450.63K)

I lied in my parents bed one time to watch TV and I felt something hard in a pillow case. It was a vibrator. I have never been more disgusted.

Father was a gang member, high up in it too. Knocked over a liquor store in the early 90's, crippled a clerk for life with a shotgun because he wanted to be a hero.
I was the product of rape, mom blamed me for it and beat the living fuck out of me when I was a child.

Too many.

When she's old and dependent on you, do you plan to beat her like she did you?

No, I had a lot of time to work through it and realize that she was just an imcredibly vulnerable person who had no ome to turn to for answers to her own questions....Probably never going to have kids myself though, I'm not ruining their lives with my bullshit

My parents are good people who are doing their best. Through hard work and good morals, they have found success. They raised their children as best they could, but despite their best efforts, I'm on this board...

Sometimes, bad shit happens to good people.

My dad is dating a girl I used to have a crush on in highschool. My mom actually made an only fans for a month and deleted it.

My parents fucked up and had me.

Too bad they raised a moralfag pussy.

My mom was molested by her father.
She finally told her mom when she was 14, and they divorced. My mom and grandma were kicked out of the house.
I only saw the guy once in my life.
It was odd growing up and having your parents beat around the bush about the dangers of being touched by a grown up & how important it was to tell someone.
Because of this, I grew up never understanding what happened to my mom.
The old fucker died. He put my mom in charge of his money when he died. It brought up a lot of stuff and my mom wrote down several instances of the abuse. She had me read it. I, as a dad, couldn't believe that a man would do this to his own daughter.
He's lucky he died before I knew. I would have killed him silently.

>my mom wrote down several instances of the abuse. She had me read it
If you have the writings, post them. Otherwise, post your best recollection of what she wrote.

> Grandmother has an associates degree in psychology
> Have autism, can barely speak to people
> Get panic attack
> Grandmother thinks I'm schizophrenic because I had "deleusions of influence" even though I only said that I thought I was having a heart attack
> Brung her degree with her to my doctor
> Get prescribed Zyprexa, refuse to take it
> "A Schizophrenic always commonly says they don't need their meds, take your meds"
> Forced to take brain damage medication for the past 3 months
> First 2 weeks were hell
> Apathetic, no sex drive, depressed, taken off the wellbutrin
> Family now doesn't believe me because they take none of my words with integrity
> Try telling family my grandmother is abusing me, then they think it's a ""delusion""
I want to fucking kill myself.

Not literally, mods. I don't want to kill myself. Don't send me to a fucking hospital over it. Thanks.

Jesus fucking Christ. What is wrong with you people. Yeah your parents suck. Everyone's parents suck. Crying about it on Any Forums is chicken shit. Let me give you all some advice. NOBODY CARES! Once you find that out, you can move on to bigger and better things without remorse. Until then, live in purgatory wondering "why is this happening to me...waaaaaaaaa"

Your dad raped your ass, yeah OK we get it.

Once, my mom was being a kid and making it hard to get in the car and buckled. He slammed the door to close it. Her knee went through the window. I'm guessing that he was pissed but her knee had a giant gash in it. She still has the scar today. She never liked to talk about it.
While in the hospital, with her leg bandaged up and hanging / tied to a leg lift, he molested her in the hospital.
I asked if nurses came in to check on her. They did but "he was quick."
That's messed up.

My parents just didn’t like eachother they weren’t happy took it out on me and my brothers. I left me kinda fucked up even as a married guy I just don have the skills and tools to show affection or to even really operate in a functional relationship. I am still scared one of them is going to bear the shit out of me in the middle of the night I’m in my 30’s built like a fuckin bull 200lbs lean solid muscle still on edge. I prob have ptsd or something fucked up from there abuse it was physical and mental. I was just a kid with adhd and I was funny and smart they were the fucked up ones. They got divorced admitted how fucked up they were. I forgive them life goes on I’m trying to heal I plan to be a better parent then both of there asses. I’m successful and smart, financially independent wouldn’t ask them for a god damn thing. So that’s me. Fuck em.

Your grandmother is a dark triad personality and she is most definitely gaslighting and triangulating you.
Unfortunately there is no solution to this except to cut all ties with everyone you know, move somewhere where they will never be able to find you, or straight up kill her.
SHE KNOWS THIS. Trying to do either will play into her hand, and will make you look like you're actually crazy and get you locked up in an institution.
However, there is another way. You must stand up for yourself. Forget the idea that you are delusional: if someone questions your sanity, DO NOT TRY TO CONVINCE THEM. Instead, assume that you are sane, and that they are insane. Start playing it as if she is delusional and is getting others to play into their delusion, but never say this to their face: only to others and anonymously. Nobody must know that you are creating this narrative of them. In their presence, you continue playing delusional, to give them the appearance that they are "winning" over you.
In effect, you start gaslighting them back. You must do it very carefully, they must not know. They must think you are weak and not fighting back. It might be best if you do this entirely covertly, establish alibi for all your movements (going to the store / gas station / whatever AND ACTUALLY DO SO), and get back at them some other way. Tell a crackhead there's a meth lab in her house, GET CREATIVE YOU FUCK and don't do anything suggested here because that would be a potential giveaway.
TELL NO ONE. YOU ARE THE MASTER OF YOUR OWN NARRATIVE.

parents are arguing and im hidden under the sheets with my mom in bed. dad comes in and says 'also bitch you know the reason i don't eat you out is because your pussy tastes like piss'

more