Got bit fun for you bros !!!

>got bit fun for you bros !!!
I’m bout to attempt an hero so leave any messages you want me to write on my body before I do it .

>how will I do it?
I have a ton of morphine , klonopin and pregabalin

>why am I doing it? I’m tired of life , I’m broke have not got enough money to live on for long and have a lot of people that want to harm me also may be going to jail for a long time soon

>How old are u fag?
20, yung pup been here since 012 so I feel like this place caused a lot of my mental health problems too , I don’t even know who I am anymore because of this place

(Also I’m kinda autistic so I’m not writing any novels on my body so 10 words max per message)

>anymore questions ask away
I’m slowly just dosing 5-10mg every 10 mins or so but just building up to drinking the full thing

Pls don’t let this be a dead thread bros I need someone to talk 2

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tuasaude.com/en/how-to-throw-up/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

apologise for image posting sideways I’m on mobile kinda fucked up

Write "I like stinky horse cock!"

Attached: 1657070118492m.jpg (1024x576, 46.89K)

but user u have so much to live for

Mate don't do it. It will always turn out better than you think

youre 20 bruh -- go outside, lift some heavy weights, and get a job. when youre 45 and depressed after a divorce then you can kys but you aint even started living yet, faggot

You sippin on that bunk Nigga where the Activist

>drain gang

Lol do it fag

you only get 30,000 on this earth at best, you've already been through roughly 10,000. Just wait it out. See how the movie ends.

Write Marty moose RULEZ

Happy little trees, happy little clouds

Hitler did nothing wrong

Ukfag here actavis is codeine so that shit way too weak for what I’m tryna do , hard to find fent also

yo
I'm supposed to be getting beer for work tomorrow this better be good

Attached: 1657152801857.jpg (1000x1500, 262K)

Write this.Not only would I, I would so fucking hard that my neck would be constipated with his shit for a week.
It goes something like this.
Andy grins and slidds his studded faggot skinny jeans down enough to reveal his ass and maybe 1/8th of his black veil ballsack. I part his ass cheeks and press my nose against his anus.
>sniff sniff
And now the feeding begins. His anus instantly dilates to about 5-inches agape and starts rapid-firing mud rockets done my fucking throat. Thump thump thump, my gullet fills with his creamy shit as the steam completely obscures my vision. Andy is reduced to a ghostly figure in the thick, humid clouds of rectum-breath. It is like a dream. My neck bulges and ripples as my esophagus and stomach are packed full of the creamiest shit ever to be shat. The word "supreme" enters my thoughts as a particularly corn-studded, monolithic turd skid marks my uvula on it's journey inward. It's as though a thousand lumps of fecal matter are playing bumper cars in my scat-trap. Just as I am delighted and terrified to notice that my throat may literally rupture, a loud and prolonged fart blows my hair back; this signals that the meal is through. I hardly manage to choke down the last loaf as Andy digs in to his fifth Chipotle bowl today. I wipe the stray flecks of scat out of my eyes before collapsing in euphoric cloggedness and say a prayer.
Our Logger,
whose anus is in contact with your lips,
Hallowed be thy colon;
Thy shitlog down your fucking throat come,
Thy will be dung
with turds, as it is with spicy diarrhea:
Give us this day our daily dump;
And forgive us our imperfect sphincter,
as we forgive those that choke on your feces,
And lead us not into the hands of Dani Filth,
But deliver us from the piss patrol:
For thine is the asshole over Any Forums with a creamy, dreamy steamer,
the power over the cock raters, and the redditors
For ever and ever.
Logmen

logposters fuck off you were never funny and i hope you kys

Attached: 1657160378197.jpg (1000x900, 450.19K)

but if you're dead, who's gonna stick around and be you? no one? that seems ridiculous

Based

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.51M)

Post dick pics

Please do my horse one

hungry money

I did it so that the glossies
Will wonder why all these drain fags are doing mass shootings and suicides

Glowies*

Bump, but I'm pretty sure OP will chicken out

Nice dubs

Attached: 2C9C4220-3A57-42FF-BDB7-E685F1BD1DFD.jpg (3295x1627, 431.71K)

write pineapple on your cock and take a picture of it resting on pizza

I don’t got good enough art skills for that shit I’m already feeling woozy like 120mg morphine , 300mg pregab and 8mg kpin so far I don’t know how long left lol

Starting to look like a blessed thread

Attached: C585A0BE-7BBA-40FD-A66A-67F50A2B8D91.gif (244x240, 387.37K)

I'm really good at breaking bad

Write "I did not kill myself" on the soles of your feet.
Bonus: write the name of someone you hate or has ill will toward you. Cops will get sus it was a murder staged to look like suicide.
Bonus BONUS, put on socks to cover your feet. make it look like the "real killers" over looked a spot.

Attached: 4malr95j94m81.jpg (458x600, 22.37K)

Attached: op is kill.jpg (1455x576, 90.53K)

write SCUMFUCK on chest or face

Are you really going for the faggot route user? Leave this shit hole and never be able to feel anything else for the eternity, unable to see if you were capable of actually having an enjoyable life? Let alone the people who will miss you and all that shit.

No one here can stop you if you made up your mind, but that's kinda pathetic. At least suffer with us.

Attached: 425D02C0-F2FB-42B5-ACED-D88066276987.jpg (306x377, 33.52K)

the sun rises

implying OP's gonna do it anyway

If OP isn't going to pussy out let them GACK, stop being a faggot.

Op took my request? Lol

Are you still around?

Don’t do it, you need to reach out to someone for help

tuasaude.com/en/how-to-throw-up/

Meh we will never know. Either way if this retard ends up alive he better leave Any Forums and at least try to become a decent person. This place feeds autistic mentality like this post

Double trips, nice. However isn’t that half the point of Any Forums?

yes bro got more pics hold on

dicc picc as requested

Attached: BDCA2834-4105-4A32-861B-1FE28E6564B8.jpg (3088x2320, 1.12M)

Nah not if you kys. It's funny to see the extreme degeneracy some anons and overall trolling

Didn't this get boring already? Even a baboon can commit an hero, not like it's anything special. Like "boo hoo I'm going to throw my life away for 5 mins of entertainment on Any Forums like many others to come"

nice cock OP, I almost feel sad you're gonna od soon, but then I remember That I am an advocate for self die. wanna live stream.