Posted earlier. took another picture . not sure what it is on my dogs tail cant find anything online that looks like it

posted earlier. took another picture . not sure what it is on my dogs tail cant find anything online that looks like it.

Attached: asdfsdf.jpg (1048x1056, 276.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

evolution-outreach.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1936-6434-6-33
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a tail?

poke your tongue up dog's butthole, post pics

well its a close up picture of the base of her tail

Looks like a blood blister. get a brand new box cutter blade, clean it with 70%+ alcohol, and cut it open.

There's no vets on this board. In fact the number of people with any kind of education past high school is probably 1/1,000,000. This place is full of cringey incel trailer trash hicks nowadays, not smart nerds. Go ask somewhere else, maybe Reddit.

There is no reason to pop a blood blister. They'd just be making their dog vulnerable to infection.

take doggo to vet

It's a cancerous growth. I told you in the last thread OP. Go to a vet and see if it has spread.

hey i do realize that . just a little nervous/upset about it. i will be taking her to the vet just venting i guess.

Bring your dog in as soon as possible. To the veterinarian I mean. That’s what Dr. Bear suggests. The dog needs to get a biopsy.

Attached: C9C0C38E-71C4-41F7-BE4E-375C10B184F6.jpg (1170x2532, 481.97K)

hey thanks again , i am making an appointment to see a vet. ive been googling pictures of skin cancer and what not and i dont see anything that looks close to it. idk im just venting and trying not to get upset.

If your lucky, it can be removed, and the dog treated, and it hasn’t spread. I believe the other poster is accurate, looks cancerous. Removed. Treatment. Prayers it hasn’t spread.

I’m sorry, but you can potentially get away with him being okay. Asap bring him in

>Prayers
>Americans think that begging the bearded sky wizard will help them
fucking primitives

another pic

Attached: Screenshot_20220706-212751_Message+ (1).jpg (725x299, 153.76K)

>Prayers
Please die at your earliest convenience. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Could be a cyst that’s healing. But definitely see a vet.

No shitqueef.. prayers that it hasn’t spread, meaning, hope. Dumbass. No wizzardry, just the realistic nature of losing a dog, and hopes they don’t die.

Looks like a blood blister, but yeah take her to the vet. Best of luck faggot.

God you are stupid.

It's a cyst. Could be benign. Talk to the vet. If it bursts it's going to be a lot of pain, puss, and blood, and it looks like a gunshot wound. It can be treated by cleaning and antibiotics.

Sebaceous cyst

I'll have you find I have a master's in
retardation

Notice I said *treatment*… no fucking magic, you wet dippass.

Is your dog a male or female? How old?

It's an STD. Pretty common occurence after fucking your dog.

Buttfly larvae.

Attached: FB_IMG_1657113906264.jpg (1600x1297, 163.95K)

female and shes 13

yeah that's why all of those high IQ individuals in the academy of the sciences are all religious
oh wait, lol

I'm going to assume that she's fixed. It looks like a sebaceous adenoma. My dog (male 8 years old and not fixed) had a perianal adinoma. It comes from an abundance of testosterone. You'll need to go to the vet and have it removed

> The Academy of the Sciences
Tell us more user

Attached: 1656533123455.jpg (1080x1080, 81.48K)

yes she is fixed . thank you for your advice.

Sure
evolution-outreach.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1936-6434-6-33

kill yourself faggot

Fuck you pussy! There is always a reason! And you greasy leftist faggot fucks kill more dogs than mango worms with your pussy faggot softness. Cut that blood blister open, dump hard alcohol on the wound. Drink beer. Fuck. And fight!

Why did you mutilate your dog?

Dog dies in 3 days cuz diabetic or some shit already seen this movie.

I told you before you dumb faggot it's filled with nerve gas.