I miss having a side hoe

I miss having a side hoe

Attached: 1648156373730.jpg (1284x1281, 930.39K)

What happened /bro?

I was just a fucking asshole user, in those moments I used her for her body and never truly appreciated how much the hoe loved and cared for me.

Attached: 65123.jpg (703x1062, 67K)

I feel it, least you know not to fuck up the next one

Character development

yeah true bro but the cruel thing about it is that there might never be a "next one" ever again. Maybe I fucked up big time and the universe itself will never let me get another chance

I just need an alt whore and things can progress from there

Attached: 51125.jpg (699x1134, 71.24K)

>not giving the side bitch hope that she'll replace the main bitch
You retard

I was 19 I was still such a fucking idiot. I mean I am now too but it was different

Attached: 1655402737735.jpg (828x1025, 127.94K)

How to I get one user

Attached: momiposteditagain.jpg (2114x2114, 427.2K)

always have a side hoe to your gf/wife. especially in inflation times.

>be a zoomer
>use tinder
>work at stoner housing dens like your local gas station, dollar tree, small supermarket etc.

for me it was tinder, so much wild pussy

Attached: nnghh.jpg (899x1224, 114.43K)

She didn’t give a fuck that you have a gf?

You never had one take your meds

she didn't even know user, and why would she? Unless I express that info she knows almost nothing of it

I guess If I stretched the relationship out for like 2 or 3 years then maybe it'd get harder

Attached: 72462.jpg (678x952, 28.06K)

whatever man she's long gone I just struggle to understand why I can't just move the fuck on finally. I just turned 22 I should get my fucking SHIT TOGETHER WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 51254125.jpg (701x1116, 103.63K)

What's her @

right before covid, i got myself a thic, goth side hoe too. Did everything any anything my girl wouldent do. Worst thing was falling in love with her more than my current gf.

some of the goth bitches out there in this world these days know how to practically steal your fucking soul. I don't blame you at all dude, it's such a mindfuck to navigate as a guy while trying to just progress in life

Attached: 45325.jpg (977x1004, 191.63K)

Underrated

she was manic, maybe bipolar? I worked with her, and she would pull me into an admin closet without warning and suck my dick clean.

It was a year after we broke things off that i let her know i was free of a relationship and wanted to go out, but she had found someone else. Would i be that much of a romantic or stalker to try again almost a year later?

yeah these types of girls are always manic. Things would go from happy,sad,angry and in an instant like a fucking light switch we'd be fucking like filthy animals. And most of the time I just couldn't control the situation either it's like she seduced me into being a fucking idiot and I couldn't think for myself.

Many times we'd fight and she'd quickly make advances and I'd know not to play her game but for some reason I still fucking went with it. Maybe I am just as broken as that crazy BPD whore, maybe I'm just as worse

Attached: 1641844673050.jpg (594x1056, 142.88K)

It makes me wonder what happens to goth chicks in their 40s. do they become all dumpy?