Why do American's have such stupid names? Names like Billy-Bob, Bubba-Joe, Rock, Biff, Buck, Dick, Britney, Taylor, O.J...

Why do American's have such stupid names? Names like Billy-Bob, Bubba-Joe, Rock, Biff, Buck, Dick, Britney, Taylor, O.J., Barrack, Donald etc.. Is because "Y'all sleep with your Mom's" or is it because "Y'all marry your cousins"?

Attached: image_2022-07-07_102252211.png (225x225, 48.1K)

Says the inbred Brit.

It’s “Barack”

Attached: 83036D20-CAD2-4E5C-96EC-188482BF24E8.gif (400x224, 1.43M)

Because Nigel Rathsbone from Twindon-upon-Stropeshire sounds gay as fuck.

Niggers don't even know what tribe they interbred within Africa but they call themselves Laquisha and pretend they are all "queens" when the truth is they were sold by Africans because they were hated there too

Literally no country on earth respect African-Americans, not Africans, not Americans, and certainly not other African-Americans.

They are a blight.

>Y'all

Suck your dad!

OP is clearly a White Midwesterner pretending to be edgy because his state has literally nothing else to do. If OP really wanted to change his environment, he would do what every other person in their shoes does and join a cult or gang

No, I'm a fucking Aussie..

>Why do American's have such stupid names?
American's what?
Taylor and Dick are perfectly normal names. O.J. isn't a name, it's a guy's initials. Barack isn't an American name.

kekw how's the shrimp on the bar-b down there string-ray joe?

/thread

OP: "fuck USA amirite?"
Also OP: "im not from America watch me cry"

Shrimps are called fucking Prawns down here mate.. I'm having a stubbie at the moment..

Attached: image_2022-07-07_103619963.png (168x300, 38.3K)

>implying cousin marriage is wrong

Attached: tumblr_p27hkvk3Zg1qh59n0o4_400.png (268x261, 87.28K)

Cry? Why? Australia's the best country on Earth...
That's why so many whinging fucking Pom's and Septic Tanks are moving here...

Prawns are different than shrimp. Prawns are larger and have stronger shells.

Please go play in the 95% of unsettled land you folks have

why do austalins have stupid names like blue, bluey, Nigel etc..

>best country
>whines when on fire because govt wont lift a finger

lol okay OP

Aussies best?
holy shit that made me chuckle

We'd name a Dog Bluey, Nigel is a shit English name, but I'd rather be called that than Billy-Bob...
Prawn, Shrimp who gives a fuck...
No guns here, no constant mass shooting and most people in Australia think if you're a Christian, you're wasting your time as there is no god.. Christian's are looked on as weirdo's here..

>"Prawn, Shrimp who gives a fuck..."
>"Shrimps are called fucking Prawns down here mate."

OP isn't an Aussie, folks. Pack it up and move on.

Yup

he was replying to this