I need advice

I need advice.

> be me a 24yo kiss-less virgin
> been on dating apps before and have had a few dates but nothing landed

> downloaded tinder again and came across one of those profiles with their snap in bio so I added it bc I was bored with no matches.

> first thing on her story is promo for a premium
> I messaged her saying I wanted to meet up instead
> She gave me her rates ($200 hourly, $500 for a night) and blah blah blah
> Get to the part where she wants a deposit, I say send me a pic of her flipping me off first
> I expect the fun trolling to end there bc fake bot
> She says that seems rude, what about a peace sign
> I tell her do the ok sign instead... and she does

> This chick is real
> Her messages are fluent english, not broken like some indian man
> She messages like a girl too
> She wants a visa gift card for deposit then rest in cash when I meet at her place

First off, I expect to be scammed if I send deposit. But if I don't and it's real, idk if I should go through with it. I want to find love more than just fuck but I can't seem to do that so do I throw it away and go for this whore?

Also, the place she wants to meet up is super liberally, so I feel like theres less chance of it being a setup by cops?

What should I do fellow virgins.

Attached: tinder girl.jpg (1206x2208, 201.37K)

Do not send deposit.

forgot to mention...
Pic not her, diff tinder girl

Don’t do deposit, say half cash before, half cash after

Also ask for spoon on head if you think she isn’t real

definitely not a scam. don't forget to send her gas money, too.

You cannot be this retarded

>I need advice
>Dating apps

Didn't read past that. My advice is primarily to get off those retarded normie apps. You'll never bang anyone and if you do you'll catch STDs because those are the only women who would fuck someone the first time meeting them. And if you did fuck them you'd want a relationship and get attached but they would ghost you to find more vagrant dick. Focus on talking with actual human beings. Do you like anything? Do you have any hobbies? Meet women doing things you like. Then u already have an in to make conversation. Second I would say hit the gym or go for a run. Boosts testosterone and confidence. Also stop jerking off. I found when I stopped jerking it my confidence talking to women was way higher. Probably to do with the evolutionary drive to procreate. If you haven't blasted in a while your brain makes you better at talking to women in an effort to help u get laid. That's all I got for ya. Good luck.

Attached: Screenshot_20211121-233456.png (533x580, 458.18K)

>paying for sex
ishygddt

Don't. Doesn't matter how small, the whore will run with the money. Also don't look for love from a prostitute, they chose an easy life for a reason.
You probably won't listen anyways

>> She says that seems rude, what about a peace sign
retard

Don't trust anyone and don't do deposits.

I got scammed thinking it was okay to trust a girl I had previously fucked and eaten her pussy out. I sent her the deposit and then crickets... Luckily it was only $30.

Please tell me you didn't eat out a hooker?

lol yep pajeet had a pic of that for sure

if you waste $50 then so what? i say do it

scatfish

Do not, I repeat, do not pay.

OP here

decided to no go through with it and unadded her after first user to reply said do not send deposit. I took that and ran with it

100% scam. I bet my dick on it.

your ass is gonna get scammed. then when you go to the law they will all laugh at you. then they'll wipe your tears with all the red flags and wipe your sorry ass with the black flag you should have seen and send you off.

the fact that she wanted a different pic to sebd proves to me its fake and a scammer

its like the classic runescape doubling money scam, she gonna bail the moment she gets 200 or more, what you gonna say to the police, you tried to hire a prostitute and she stole yout money?

With hookers and paid sex, never ever under any circunstances do deposit or electronic tranfers. Ever.

With hookers, cash is king and they know it too.