I am earning 16 an hour while being yelled at by 300lb women with their snotty ass kids. i love being a poorfag

I am earning 16 an hour while being yelled at by 300lb women with their snotty ass kids. i love being a poorfag

Attached: 82ka.jpg (360x360, 8.53K)

I make $11 washing dishes, but I can get drunk for free on the job which ain't bad. Jobs are supposed to be a living but they're obviously not anymore.

1 sausage mc muffin meal with. Large latte Nd 2 extra hash browns and 1 extra Sausage mc muffin thanks.

literally buy crypto while it is down, creddmax your ass off, max out creditcards and do not pay them and buy coins

Not if you're a wagie.

don't worry, user.
we're about to find out what happens when working-class poorfags are forced out onto streets.
Shitbags like her may be left to fend for themselves for some time.
Social instability and unrest it's only going to get worse with every election cycle. Regardless of whichever 'side' you're on, you'll have your day and it's fast approaching.
I'm ready.

LOL YEH OK IINvEST IN DOGE

CRYTPOOOOO BABY!!!! on teh real real if you want to make money this is the way to do it. get on crypto take out loans borrow money from friends and family do whatever it takes just buy more CRYPTOOOOOO TO TEH MOON!!!!

yea but you only deal with them for maybe 5 minutes tops? its funny, i think its funny. seeing what people look like what they do in that time they interact with you. WHAT YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH SAYING. have some fun dude its not the end of the world

it's demoralizing, that's all. I suffer from low self steem but i have to suck it up cause bills need to be paid. I know i know i am being a fag but its hard.

get a job in sales then at least like at home depot or some shit. i work retail where i do more than just fold clothes. people usually are asking me questions all day long, a lot of repeat questions but also new weird questions regularly mixed in. things i'd never think i'd hear, pretty cool problem solving stuff just to help someone out and they appreciate it.

the demoralizing never goes away. worrying that any second someone you know will turn the corner and interact with you. god awful. trust me i have/had esteem issues. im good and bad with it but the only time i'll ever feel a shred of guilt on the job is if like someone from college sees me which has happened maybe 3 times hard to remember since i try blocking that out hard

>have some fun dude it’s not the end of the world
fag how the hell will that solve any problems

Don't invest in it. Trade it.

If you can train yourself to trade properly, to the point where you can do OK trading regular stocks, it's relatively easy to make money in markets that feature trader pools full of morons "investing" in bullshit because they saw a "cool GIF" on fucking Twitter.

thanks a lot user. I wish i had more friends like yourself.

America. The greatest country on earth.
Enjoy your life.

16 an hour at McNaldos? You must live in a progressive voting district.

I wouldn't work at McDonald's for $20 /hr, which I could definitely make happen as a manager.

well try to find the best situation for yourself while being a poorfag or at least find a way for it to be not as terrible. or just be mad that im trying to make things better lmao

16 what?

at least you have a job user. i know people who have been jobless for months and they're either too proud or too anti-social to even work fast food.

I did the same for 10 in 06
Actually I was in the back on the grill and high the whole time but still

chicken nuggets
mcdonalds compensates its employees handsomely

>I am earning 16 an hour while being yelled at by 300lb women

LOL

In Central Florida McDonalds Now Hiring signs say "Up To" $13 an hour. When you walk in they tell you. Managers earn $13. Average employees earn $11. So fuck you and your $16 an hour.

$16.00 an hour is not bad for someone with no marketable skills or education. Honestly, if you just work extra hours you'll have a regular middle class level of income.