What would it take for you to throw everything away, abandon your home, and live as Jesus lived?

What would it take for you to throw everything away, abandon your home, and live as Jesus lived?

Attached: cross.png (1200x1723, 6.58K)

Three fiddy

Get to fuck even just once a day with a women of my choice. Pic related, I could live without electricity if I could drop nuts in women like these daily

Attached: 290805703_562452928770377_5110557616169220744_n.jpg (1080x1349, 169.92K)

a push

jokes on you pal. I live in the U.S. Rent is higher than ever, so is gas, but some how pay is stagnant. so I dont really have a choice.

even that would get boring after awhile.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

I would never do that. I won't give up everything I have to immitate a weak hippie kike. Your religion is a death cult of self-hatred and spiritual destruction.

Attached: 1005115_523999790981308_1202091667_n.jpg (500x494, 55.35K)

Proof of god's existence.

>Be poor, love your enemy more than your family, suffer and be happy for it, basically be a weak beta cuck goyim!

I dunno a fucking klondike bar I guess

How is pay stagnant? Nobody is paying mom wage anymore, you can walk into any fast food place and make the $15/hr they always bitched about. White collar jobs are giving people raises because they’re losing so many people. I got a raise, my wife got a raise. Why didn’t you get one?

Nah, if I can swap even once a month I'll be busting nuts until I died. Working hard on the farm, take a shower and come home to this? Yeah I'll go to church on Sunday and no wear mixed fabric or whatever fag shit Jesus did

Attached: 291643392_612370213382529_2850449108903379056_n.jpg (1080x1349, 196.09K)

OP here: I believe that doing what I stated in is the most brave act that a man can do. The more one loses, the braver the act becomes. The more brave the act, the more spiritual strength it takes.
Therefore I have come to the conclusion that self-destruction is the most spiritually powerful state that a human being can attain.
Which act is more brave than throwing away everything you know and love?

bump

>walk thousands of miles on foot
>unlimited universal health care
>black bank card
>cherry picked squad
>guaranteed lump sum pension no less than $100mil

Attached: Jesus_loves_you.png (639x603, 488.44K)

Your book is false and make believe user. That shit never happened. And each one literally has an authors name in it, as in someone wrote a novel.

lmfao
U ever wrote a novel?

You would, faggot.

>live like Jesus did
I'd rather not get fucking nailed to a shitty wooden T for absolutely no goddamn reason lmao

What would it take, though?

Real men hate Jesus.

The only people who actually believe in this shit are mouth breathing retards and closeted self-hating gays.
Which one are you, OP?

OP here: I am genuinely struggling with the reality of this ideal. The fact that I haven't yet completely thrown my life away has me judging the value of keeping my comfortable lifestyle vs the spiritually strong act of throwing it away.
On one hand: if I keep my lifestyle, I can use my position to do very much good in the world. On the other hand: whatever good I would do could easily be corrupted into evil.
Almost as if everything I could accomplish with my position is rendered harmful and the strongest thing I could accomplish for myself is to abandon it all and walk to fucking Idaho or something.

let me rephrase what I said
"There is no fucking way that I'll give my life to forgive humanity for their "sins"

Hollow words spoken by someone who doesn't have the fuckin nuts to throw their life away.

Attached: crotchgrab.jpg (570x1013, 45.46K)

You would be unable to do that anyway. I was saying "How Jesus lived" as a metaphor representing living a nomadic lifestyle with no possessions. Maybe like John Lennon?

God being real and not a massive asshole.

don't be fucking stupid, there's nothing to gain from walking to idaho

If Jesus could use his Jesus powers to force a sexy AF Korean bitch with fake titties to let us tag team her, maybe I'm in. Jesus and I have to be able to spit roast her from both sides though, if he doesn't want to swap I'm out.

Attached: a0voByY.jpg (1280x1919, 200.11K)

this