What's the biggest lie you've been told?

What's the biggest lie you've been told?

Attached: Moon landing in Hollywood, 1969.jpg (1200x900, 320.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kpbs.org/news/2017/nov/13/americas-wall/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that no one walked on the Moon

That I'm white. I'm a filthy polish mongrel.

That Mexico would pay for it.

Attached: 09c6fedffe70915315c09425a3a35ad2.jpg (639x479, 39.31K)

that op isn’t a faggot

My girlfriend in high school told me she was a virgin. I walked in on her getting fucked at her birthday party.

trickledown economics

Haha yeah this wins it.

Imagine believing that people who hoard wealth would spend surplus wealth if you let them get away with not paying taxes.

trickledown economics does not exist. its an oversimplification of a completely different theory.
the theory says that if you have high taxes, the rich will hoard and hide wealth to avoid paying while the country's income deficit from the rich not paying will pass on as higher taxes for the middle class. at the same time, tax income for the state is not helping the poor since its not like the country is some Robin Hood who taxes the rich and gives the money away to the poor. But if you lower taxes across the board (not just the rich), people will invest their money to try to make more money and you will get a faster moving economy and more jobs as new businesses will be made

I won't cum in your mouth.

You're special

What the fuck does white mean to you?

That America is the "Land of the Free"

"Your check's in the mail."

milk, milk, lemonade, around the corner fugde is made

The real lie there is that the wall had already been built by the Bush Family Wehrmacht.
kpbs.org/news/2017/nov/13/americas-wall/

Fuck that's rough.

That's not a lie. You *are* special.

Attached: gods plan.jpg (832x640, 75.33K)

Operation Avalanche - CIA documentary showing exactly how they faked it and why

biggest lie by far was that there were no good colleges that I could go to bc I was poor and they only like rich kids. I thought I could go for free and I was right but didn't find out soon enough. Good schools are need blind and offer full need so if you can get a decent letter of recommendation you could actually probably be the poor kid who goes to a good school. They don't look at your finances before admission and only give out financial need, not scholarships, so if your EFC is zero you get a full ride.

Would've still ended up owing tons of debt since mum died sophomore year but probably wouldn't have dropped out idk.

trump won

Nobody ever told you that. You liar.

Biggest lie out there is probably flat Earth and fake space. So many idiots confidently that they are true lol

Religion. Including all depravity and insanity. Religion is the biggest BS story ever by a massive indisputable margin.