Why can't I be a normie and enjoy life

why can't I be a normie and enjoy life

Attached: 1566768319919.jpg (479x640, 51.08K)

fuck it fake it

Children will make your life miserable

because you're a lil coward bitch

Have you tried smoking marijuana 24/7?

Attached: sad-doctor-standing-corridor-hospital-77205416.jpg (800x533, 46.88K)

Its over buddy boyo

because the normies outnumber us. we cannot assert territorial dominance until this issue is resolved.

weed gives me major anxiety. I live a sober life. I drink every now and then but i mostly stay away from booze and drugs.

Attached: nju7.jpg (600x315, 17.09K)

That, plus they can manage to live a happy life, unlike us.

what can we do about it. Im probably a fucking dull bore on some creative guy's eyes, but sometimes i just can't bear with it.

Attached: 1420649843209.jpg (1024x768, 104.4K)

NEET uprising

Attached: ea4.png (600x583, 201.98K)

you are a normie, just like the rest of us, no one is special, everything you're feeling right now is being felt by a huge percentage of the people across the world

being chad is a mindset, not a luxury. find out what makes you feel good and build off of that. your success is not measured by others and not everyone is dealt the same hand at any given time. sometimes choices are made with our hand for better or worse, thats life. start with yourself and try lots of different things and find out what you did like about it and what didnt. you will begin to troubleshoot where your life will go and what will make you happy. it does take time to do but investing in yourself is the best thing for you. start today. build off your strengths for work and your personal enjoyment for recreation to fund your new hobby. your passion will carry you once you find yourself. good luck.

on it.

Attached: 1640648978325.jpg (732x449, 189.96K)

I want to tongue fuck a homeless man's smegma filled foreskin. How many people share that feeling?

sure ya do user

Attached: 1391736849246.jpg (561x581, 98.57K)

Haha yeah it was just a joke.. But what do you think it would be like? Haha sorry if I offend anyone I just think it would be funny to taste one haha just as a prank

hahaha omg you're so, like, quirky, just like me xD

Smelly cheese :o xD

Attached: 1468658766331.gif (250x204, 1.96M)

Retard, you don't even leave the house much less even win a fist fight against a normie

Because instead of acting like a normie, you act like yourself. It really is that simple.

Only if you are too poor to feed them and when your gf is shit and does nothing. If you are on solid ground, you have nothing to worry about. I would rather not have kids though because I am currently not ready enough I think. One also need a 10/10 real woman that actually is capable to care for kids. Lots of women are not and lots of men are also drunk idiots. If one does not want kids, they should not have kids, yeah.