Bring Brittney Home. How realistic is it that she ends up being in Russian prison for 10 years?

Bring Brittney Home. How realistic is it that she ends up being in Russian prison for 10 years?

Attached: R.jpeg-2.jpg (1200x1538, 202.23K)

Idk but I guarantee this bitch is getting raped every day

They could let her go home tomorrow, or keep her there forever, it all depends on what political moves Russia feels necessary.

She's a big bitch, if there's any raping going on she's probably the one doing it.

I could not give any less shits about a nigger. Sage

what did her nigger ass do

This

>having to ask what her nigger ass did
You do know that niggers nigging is not a new thing, right? They nig for no reason at all

it's black & manly looking, I doubt it

i heard putin might float trading her for that russ arms merchant, lord of war guy the feds have

I volunteer to get pounded in the amazon position.

brought hash oil into russia

>brittney

who are they kidding?

Attached: 1657049153434.jpg (460x758, 75.85K)

Ok I'll bring her home tomorrow
I'll contact you

facebook.com
is thataway

This bitch is fucking stupid. I hope Russia keeps her ass in prison.

Tldr?

No shit...Captain obvious over here...

shes nasty

just behead it

>Hash oil

She's a political pawn. She was detained prior to the war because Russia needed bargaining chips.

They should have grabbed Lebron James, or Tom Brady or someone we actually care about. The US isn't giving shit for her. So she'll do whatever the Russian government tells her to do. She'll probably get all 10 years. If Putin falls the next guy will give her up. She's a political prisoner. Wrong place wrong time to have an illegal substance in a foreign country, Brittney. Sorry.

>Wrong place wrong time to have an illegal substance in a foreign country
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.