>thats so vague
FUCKING KEK
I bet you can’t define what a woman is
HURR DURR I DONT KNOW WHO I AM LMAO BRO

No that wasn't the question he asked who I was

that could mean a lot of things

WHO ARE YOU?
>hurr DURR idk
you’re either a moron, an idiot or a dimwit.
>trick question bro they are all the same Lmao

Who are you

well I'm not giving out my name so I don't know what he or she wants me to say other than I'm just some random person on the interent

>writes "too" instead of "to"

are you an ameritard?

real question OP, how old are you? You do know you have to be 18+ to post here, right kid?

>how old are you?
thats very secret information

I am a piece of shit who has never done anything in life and will die and fade the fuck away. That’s who I am, but, the question still remains. Who are (You)

Are you actually Italian or just what retarded Americans say when their grandfather was Italian and came to live in New York.

well um the most notable thing about me is that I could have a record deal soon

I fucking knew it with your answer to my original “who are you” question. Just a piece of advice, get off of here, NOW and never look back. This site will rot you to your core.

>I am a piece of shit who has never done anything in life and will die and fade the fuck away
relateable
there's no point to it all, just wasting away in front of the computer

Attached: 1408828870082.png (341x394, 250.21K)

well My grandfather was from Italy and he came to Quebec on a boat when he was 18 and my grandmother was first generation Canadian Italian and was born in Quebec and my dad moved to Ontario and meet my mom and I'm here now

also are we gatekeeping ethnicities now lol

my answer wasn't that bad considering how fucking retarted and gauge that question was

vauge*

like obviously I'm not gonna give away my name so what else was I suppose to say to that

Italian is not an ethnicity you retards, you are as Italian as Juan from Mexico city is Spanish.
Can you even speak Italian?
You Americans are so weird trying to confuse nationality with ethnicities.

I'm not from America you asshat and yes I am ethically Italian just the same as someone who is Chinese who was born somewhere else and doesn't speak Chinese is Chinese