So I just got 4 DMCA notices within a 3 week span. I use IPvanish VPN while torrenting...

So I just got 4 DMCA notices within a 3 week span. I use IPvanish VPN while torrenting.. How in the hell did this happen? Did my vpn hand over my IP address?

Attached: DMCA-main-image.jpg (1024x768, 161.66K)

What VPN's did you use? Because it's sure as hell one that keeps logs

Why is the letterhead adorned with beaner talk

Sponsored by taco bell

I read somewhere that somebody found out that a lot of these VPNs are all provided by the same company. There's a white lable VPN platform out there that people will resell under their own brand. They will claim that they don't do any logging, but the underlying platform does indeed keep logs.

It's KAPE Technology, a Israel cyber security company

Not if the service has a base location in nations that dosn't apply to register. A no log company based in Panama dosn't and will not keep logs otherwise their entire company would be in ruins

>Did my vpn hand over my IP address
If it’s a DMCA claim, yes legally they have to now because it’s a federal offense

ir mom is a federal offense

ur mother is unconstitutional

ur mom is federally offensive

all vpns keep logs now..

Ur mom keeps logs

The only federal offense should be being a faggot who cries about shit.

>be federal government
>one rule: "I'll give you something to cry about"
>faggot copyright holders cry about shit
>daddy fed comes to beat them and sexually abuse them

That's how the real world works. This whole nonsense about protecting crybaby faggots is fucking subhuman. These copyright holders aren't 6-year-olds, and even if they were, this wouldn't stop a real man from beating and sexually abusing them if they cry over retarded bullshit.

>be people crying about bullshit
>get beaten and raped by feds
>"Your tears get me rock hard, what did you expect?"
>"You don't want to get beaten and raped? Don't cry, because at that point it's just a biological mechanism like the gag-reflex or heartbeat."

Seriously, what sort of faggot clown town do these dickless subhumans live in?

Attached: FuckDemocracyFuckChildren.png (967x4000, 1.07M)

Attached: 516.jpg (2114x2114, 262.14K)

always have been
afaik it's illegal not to

What were you torrenting?

its just a random DMCA image. I'm OP. My ISP suspended my service until I gave them a call and they listed off all the DMCA complaints. Saying I had to delete the files and state what kind of file sharing it was.
Service is back on. It was 4 newer big hollywood movies. Now I cant even torrent with a VPN. Kind of sucks but at least my net is back online.

Goblin slayer

I wanted some movies to watch for the long 3 day weekend. Top Gun, some marvel dr strangelove movie, some gay dumbeldore movie and bobs burgers movie. Didnt watch the first two, and the 2nd two put me to sleep.

Probably the marvel movies that got you DMCA'd then, no one else cares enough

A lot of torrent programs recently put in a thing that uses your real IP when the VPN lags out.

You have no idea what you're talking about

That's not a thing. That's just called the VPN turning off

No log VPN with killswitch required

Goblin mode