Have you wished Gnome Devs a happy birthday already?

Have you wished Gnome Devs a happy birthday already?
If no you still got time

Attached: kht31uyshvh91.jpg (750x1224, 49.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk/-/commit/ff6772fd983b17ff173b0a829ba0a86fa72dd472
gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk/-/merge_requests/4829
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't it enough that I take and use their software for free?
Now I have to wish these ingrates a happy birthday too?

I wish they choke on nigger dick

I'd rather not, they make my life hard. They make me wish it got like 20 more features they keep cockblocking for no reason other than "it takes too much work" when everyone the fuck else got them working. They can honestly sip on the contents of my balls. Here, I named this file so I can find it on the file picker, are you happy GNOME devs? Are you fucking happy?

-Sent from GNOME 42

Attached: ebassi-dickcheese.png (512x512, 275.48K)

>25 years
>still no images on file picker

>We currently have 291 GNOME Foundation members including both active and emeritus members.
And not one is using their usability horror of a desktop, apparently.

Attached: 1658258086135.jpg (872x675, 346.27K)

gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk/-/commit/ff6772fd983b17ff173b0a829ba0a86fa72dd472

This faggot is allergic to thumbnails or previews of any kind. He masturbates to filenames or something. I'm here trying to change a goddamn wallpaper and you know what I have to do? Either manually painstakingly rename all of my wallpapers in a descriptive manner or open the filepicker, open Files, open the folder in files and drag the image from Files to the filepicker itself. Talk about efficiency.

Wait they removed the PREVIEW PLANE?
What in the name of fuck

bloated malware no thanks

gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk/-/merge_requests/4829

You will NOT use a different filepicker, you WILL use flatpak.

you got Gnome'ed

>Related: Clowns on the Arch wiki
kek

What is this toxic shit environment.
Can we as Any Forums not push against them? Claim against a code of conduct? Or complain they don't have any?

No, they make the rules.

who doesn't use flatpak?

They do with GTK4 applications. I don't truly understand their thought process, it's like they have a mental handicap of some sort. They remove what works because "it's archaic and needs a better replacement" but they take decades to come up with an actual replacement. They just leave people on limbo like they leave people on GNOME 42 with this GTK3/GTK4 mess where some applications look like old adwaita and some like new adwaita unless you manually install a fucking theme yourself, which is exactly the kind of stuff they're against. Explain all of this horseshit to me, someone, please. They look for perfection they will never achieve and it's just it all up.

Gnome is fucking awful. I'm using a desktop not a fucking phone.

retarded contrarians on Any Forums

fucking it all up*, I don't know where that fucking went. Fucking, fucking and more fucking.

I won't install bloated flatpak versions of software that's already available in my distro's repos just to have a usable filepicker.