I was raped by both parents when I was a kid. I am just now coming to terms with it...

I was raped by both parents when I was a kid. I am just now coming to terms with it. Does anyone have any experience anything similar? How do you cope?

Attached: therapy.jpg (1200x900, 274.81K)

That’s hot.

did you like it?

return to sender

Explaon in deep in order to help you.

This is something that probably goes a lot deeper than you might expect user- try to find a therapist or get a mental health plan from a doctor

You're a liar. Only men can rape. Unless you had had two dads, In that case, the rape was probably the least of your traumas.

You seduced both your parents when you were younger? You shouldn't do that, op, it's not healthy.

Attached: 1648682649490s.jpg (221x226, 5.79K)

>I was raped by both parents when I was a kid
Hot, if you're a girl.
I was "raped" by my dad when I was a kid. It was great being so loved by my daddy. Every little girl should get to experience it, sex with her father helps girls grow up better

Attached: 7BBD34C7-AFE0-4EBC-BE5B-0DF65DB7BF30.jpg (750x810, 125.33K)

Together or separately?

Together.

Therapy costs money unfortunately.

fpbp I'm jealous of OP

Are you cut?

OP please tell us about your rape and include all the details you can remember. I would very much like to jack off to your experience.

Come on OP. Deliver.

Attached: 1334270643037.gif (320x240, 679.78K)

Was your dad or mom better?

He has 2 gay dads, dude… so fucking insensitive…

stop being such a pussy and get the fuck over it loser

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

My first memories of it are probably at 5 or 6 years old, but they were probably doing it before then. They would invite me into their room for "fun time". We would lay on their bed and watch TV or a movie. We would wrestle around, but the horseplay turned sexual. They would often reach in my pants and things of that nature. It escalated as the years went on. It moved up to more overtly sexual acts. Regular movies turned into adult movies. Reaching into pants turned into full nudity. Horseplay turned into full on sex.