Small dicked men of Any Forums

small dicked men of Any Forums
how long is your cock and what reactions have you gotten?

Attached: 1qThbmsh.jpg (2448x3264, 788.18K)

Girls like to humiliate me for having a 3 incher.

pics?

31 y/o with about 5.5 inches (hard). I've only had sex with two girls who thought it was regular sized. Usually once I take it out, they say something like "Oh, it's okay" or "Don't worry about it, I don't care about size". I don't think they realize how humiliating that its. It's very rare that I get to have sex again with them a second time, so clearly they're lying when they say they don't care.

5.5 inches is extremely average though. like 85% of men are between 4.5 and 6.5 inches
are you sure it's your cock and not something else?

It's definitely my cock, I've asked multiple partners I've had where I fall size wise compared to what they've seen, and they all say I'm one of the smallest but "it doesn't matter". I'm not sure who made up that 5.5 is average

And I've been in 5 MFM threesomes before. Every time, my cock was the smaller of the two

if you're on the skinnier side and not girthy, 5.5 will def feel smaller.

do they tend to choke and gag when blowing you - or do your partners tend to take it to the hilt without issue? if they consistenty don't gag that's not a great sign.

5 inches, one time a girl sit on my lap and then told me i had small one while smilling at my face

4.5" though I've never had a partner say anything about it being small though one emphatically said "you're DEFINITELY a grower," most just go into dirty-talk-autopilot and call it a "big hard cock" just I like tell every girl she has a nice ass even if it's kinda meh.

Sure.

Attached: IMG_20220627_120412.jpg (1944x1949, 602.67K)

Attached: IMG_20220627_120423.jpg (1944x2001, 491.78K)

Did they visibly enjoy fucking the other guy more?

>5 inches
>Bpd
Npds don't see to care as long as they get their 10 orgasms in a row before they dump me for the next victim

>have sph fetish without sp
life sucks

hey dude definitely not intending to body shame or anything here, but there is a reasonable likelihood that you might get a little more length outta your little homie if you lost some weight

low test might explain the cock and the weight around the midsection tho

I have a Any Forumsig dick but a good sph story for you guys if you're interested

Thanks for the input, but yeah I know losing weight would help in that department too. I can't though because I am a slave to food. It's all the joy I have in the world basically. I am low test I think because I have a full head of hair and cannot grow any beard. I had those levels examined ages ago and they were below average anyway but who knows.

Let's hear it.

You are severely overweight and I am 99% sure you have extremely dangerous blood pressure levels. Please consult a physician who can give you referrals to a dietician maybe even a gym membership.

When I didn't weigh as much pre-covid, I was right at 5.5. now I'm probably around 4.5 showing but still 5.5 BP. Girth also about 4.5. Never had a woman mention size and I've been with a couple dozen women.