This clown fell off hard, do you think he will an hero before the year is over?

This clown fell off hard, do you think he will an hero before the year is over?

Attached: axemongold.jpg (1920x1080, 323.06K)

no, he sucks off too much turkish cock(roaches)

What? He's doing just fine.

he has enough money to retire comfortably

eh . hes chill in my book. makin his dough off the retards while he can, and he knows it..

He's literally a millionaire. He may live like a bum, but he's doing fine.

this who the fuck are you OP?

Who is this?

Tom green? Yeah he had his 15 minutes

A World of Warcraft community figurehead that transitioned to FFXIV.

But he mostly reacts to things giving his hot takes that are about as hot as the surface of the dark side of the moon.

IDK I play SWTOR.

>transitioned
Fuck trannies

Post tits asmon.

>reacts
that shit is prearranged cross promotion. it is only good when mcconnell chimes in.

why would i care about some sweaty streamer with like no hair? because he had a good point on one thing once? why the fuck do you people suck off this retard? no hate on him by the way i'm sure he's cool like irl or something

blizzard games just suck now.

How has he fallen off? He literally just does the same shit he did last 15 years

fell off in what way? he's in like the top 5 streamers by hours watched, and has millions in the bank.
his braindead takes make literally no impact on his success because his main audience is youtube, and none of that dumb shit ever gets posted to his channels.

His bank account has millions of dollars, why the fuck would he an hero???

the joke here OP ,that we all know WHO IS this guy !!
but who the fuck are you faggot !?
you will always be a fuckin no-body, a Zero no one will know your name except the parents that regrets that one time your mother forgot to swallow instead of a creampie.

goddamn clean asmon's shit out of your nose

McConnell stop posting here

honestly i rarely watch him ,i enjoyed his reaction to JD trial that was funny as hell .
but i literally have never watched him playing WOW or FF14 ,and i don't even give a fuck about those basement dwellers games.
but i hate brainless green-eyed cunt like OP and you.

paying to fuck a bitch is money way more well spent than to pay a goddamn reactor
you should do it maybe then you will stop defending internet celebs

who told you am paying him shit !!!?
did someone scammed money from you ,telling you,you have to pay for watching Twitch or YouTube !!!? Lmaooo