How do I respond to this girl, Any Forums?

How do I respond to this girl, Any Forums?

I'm sick of being friendzoned or whenever I fall for a girl I really like she's got a bf. I'm nearing my 30s so it feels like most women around my age are already in a relationship or married up.

Should I still hang with her?

And stupid question that I probably know the answer to but do you think they already fucked when she says she's been over his?

Attached: Screenshot 04.jpg (1080x1413, 525.91K)

tell her about the IQ distribution amongst blacks

Remove, ignore and move on to the next one.

More than likely yes, they’ve fucked.

Really the only thing you can do is just be chilled out. If it happens, it happens type of thing y’know? No point in pursuing someone in a relationship.

As for a response, I’d just reply “yeah, for sure.” And then either leave it at that or change the topic.

they almost probably fucked hard

get over it OP, just be friendly with her

No you shouldn't make it clear that the only reason you want to hang out is because you're sexually attracted to her. Stop giving her your time if you aren't getting what you want. She isnt entitled to your time. Yes 100% he has plowed her

friendshiped, sucker.

>Should I still hang with her?
Unless you want to stay friends, no. It's a pain in the ass trying to chase after taken women, and for the most part it never works.

Stop falling for women that already have a man. And quit the pity party "I've been hurt, that's all I'll say" it comes off as gross, that's friend talk, not "I want to fuck you" talk.

Can almost guarantee they've fucked, and if you think it's a problem that women are fucking other men, you'll never make it. You gotta get over that. The absolute vast majority of women lose their virginity by 20, if not sooner.

Be text friends only. Wait for her to text you that she broke up with her boyfriend. Fuck her then ghost her.

Be a genuine good dude but take time to respond back except when she's in a chatty or crazy mood. Takes very little effort and if she gets her heart broken she's yours to ruin further because she will fuck you immediately.

So what did you reply?

>How do I respond to this girl, Any Forums?
Simple - you don't
>Should I still hang with her?
No. You're either fucking or you're nothing. There is no in-between.
>do you think they already fucked
You shouldn't even need to ask the question.

Isn't great that you're allowed to talk so casually with girls? Last time i've talked with my ex internet exploded.

But here's my advice to you, ghost her she is using you as a support, "can we be friends? because if everything went shit with the man i'm seeing now I can have you as a back up plan". Don't you love being manipulated? Everyone does!

Tell her to hit you up when she’s single again

Send penis photo

I'm still looking through comments

Trips and you send her dick pic

rollin

Roll

Listen to this guy.

Tell her yeah sure, but start to act like you're busy all the time.

Dont be a dick, just dont be a simp on tap for her. When she breaks up with this guy turn the heat up.

If she's still not interested when's she's single move on.

By not being a faggot and never talking to her ass again you stupid child.

Attached: hes_right_you_know__star_wars_by_vinceonastick_dbcbz5p-fullview~2.jpg (763x545, 98.75K)

Nice reply bro but why would you want to be second chance

Do what I do. My wife left me and took my son 2 years ago.

I've had sex a few times since but having emotions for someone doesn't work much anymore.

I've been alone with my two cats for these two years and really I'm working on me. Gym,golf,gaming....just trying to learn to love me again.

Learn to love you OP

She might have a friend for you if you stop being a needy weirdo.

rolling

just stop writing her op its that simple

ROLL