How can you tell if you have skits of frenia?

How can you tell if you have skits of frenia?

Attached: 1657052946457.jpg (1350x900, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3a1txtSDn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are gay

how can you tell if you have blublooblboublvobivlibovobkflvkogndkdn

Attached: 40E37AF8-C81B-4CC4-9C50-E8E9056F62B2.png (232x217, 7.89K)

believing things that conflict with empirical evidence.

This is called lateral thinking. The way someone would connect two very different ideas to one another.

"this is called lateral thinking"

Attached: istockphoto-182147416-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1001, 149.74K)

right. well the thing with schizos is most of their thinking is lateral. someone that's constantly thinking of creative solutions to mundane problems is likely fucked in the head.

yeah bro if you find yourself talking to the mooninites then you're probably patently insane.

Watch this.
As a schizo, this video makes me REALLY uncomfortable but it's a pretty accurate simulation of a bad day.

Explain that like i am retard

I will, it's I'm my jeans

fuck, forgot the link
youtube.com/watch?v=M3a1txtSDn0

most of the things you believe is wacky bullshit that normal people don't believe.

god damn. it's relentless. I couldn't live with that kind of fuckery, to say nothing of more powerful hallucinations like seeing the red tie society chasing you around every corner. like fuck, what a profoundly disturbing thing.

You need to talk to the rapist...errr I mean therapist again.

can you just convince the voices that they don't exist? or maybe do some sort of positive thought reinforcement exercise to get them to shut the fuck up? are there any cases where the voices are actually positive in nature? pretty fascinating, if not horrific.

>can you just convince the voices that they don't exist?
it's not really a two sided conversation. more like someone shouting at you.
>maybe do some sort of positive thought reinforcement exercise to get them to shut the fuck up?
the cause of the hallucinations is something literally damaged in the brain.
>are there any cases where the voices are actually positive in nature?
yeah then it's just regular schizophrenia and not paranoid schizophrenia.

Would you like some cookies?

Attached: corky-fb-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 74.89K)

Yeah, schizophrenia isn't nearly as much fun as the movies make it out to be. Most of those symptoms are daily for me.
That's about as effective as convincing a song that you have stuck in your head that you're not really listening to it. It stays stuck in your head anyway. In my case it's never seemed like there's someone else in my head talking to me, it's more me continuing to think about things that I don't want to think about. My own inner monologue refusing to shut up and not allowing me to change the subject, basically. Though I have had instances, usually right when I'm waking up because of a noise or voice, and I don't know if I actually heard it or it was the last moment of a dream right before I woke up. That state of not knowing whether I really heard a noise kind of cracks my grip on reality in a very uncomfortable way that reminds me of the way movies portray nightmares. Everything should be normal but something feels off and that causes anxiety as if a jump-scare is about to happen. More accurately it's like those nightmare scenes where the person dreams that they woke up but then something unnatural happens to confirm they're still in the nightmare.

The 2nd part of your post sounds like me, quite fittingly actually.

my version of schizophrenia is almost identical except it's not literal voices it's like they're my own thoughts but they're not actually, if you know what I mean.

That's the mild part, really. The bad thing is the irrational responses. Certain things cause me to react totally out of proportion with what actually happened. For clarity, "irrational" actually means "not proportional". "Rational" means "according to ratio". The simplest breakdown of this (which I have to explain to people far more often that I'd like, due to these reactions) is like this:
>You ask someone to help you with something
>Maybe they say "Sorry, I'd like to but I can't"
>Maybe they say "Nah, I don't want to"
>Maybe they laugh and slam the door in your face
All of these are "No" but you react differently to them on an emotional level. If the guy slams the door in your face, you don't think about whether or not it should make you mad and decide to go with "I'm going to get mad about that" it just happens. Certain things cause me to react as if the stimulus was several degrees worse than it actually was. For me, the worst thing is when someone grabs me from behind. My emotional response to that is akin to if someone just randomly shot at my head and missed. I more or less turn into a spooked horse and start involuntarily backing up. Thirty minutes and several cigarettes later I have to give the above explanation, but sometimes I just get fired.