Do you think Greta prefers anal sex because it's somehow better for the environment? Also Greta thread

Do you think Greta prefers anal sex because it's somehow better for the environment? Also Greta thread

Attached: 1656893334539.jpg (569x839, 87.22K)

i would lick her shoes

Attached: 20220706_034744.jpg (2048x2048, 870.82K)

Peaked at 16

i would blow so many loads deep into her ass its unreal

I would like to think so.

No, anal sex requires lube, which is sometimes petroleum based. Whereas vaginal and oral sex create their own, natural lubricants.

you're all going to feel bad when she gets on with her life and you remain a degenerate chantard.

>he doesn't use water based lubes

Even water based lubes come in plastic bottles and require a massive, polluting industry to create.

shut up
Shut Up
SHUT UUUUUPPPP!

Attached: 45827466.jpg (478x614, 76K)

no babies = much better for the environment.

anal and oral only

breh don't do this to me again. I busted such a fat nut for Greta yesterday.

user, search your feelings and know it to be true. Greta's sperg mind greatly prefers the pleasures of having her aching little clit pinched and licked.

It's not just the plastic. Plastic can be recycled.
It's about industrial sustainability - efforts to reclaim discarded plastic, reducing emissions during manufacturing.

Attached: Greta-Thunberg-Vogue-Scandinavia-Aug-September-2021+(2).jpg (1000x1250, 282K)

Attached: Greta-Thunberg-Vogue-Scandinavia-Aug-September-2021+(4).jpg (1080x1350, 298.21K)

I would give anything to be in a romantic trad relationship with Greta. But I know that would never happen. Makes me feel sad bros.

I can't wait to see her on Blacked.

Hot.

fucken fetal alcohol syndrome lookin ass bitch

>he doesn't care about microplastics

>efforts to reclaim discarded plastic
It's right there. Plus, microplastics are generally the fault of industrial fishing and not in bottling plants.