Not a single fucking one of you jnow what its like to walk in my shoes.... but ive have had it...

not a single fucking one of you jnow what its like to walk in my shoes.... but ive have had it.. tomorrow you will all fucking suffer.. stay out the LA area..

Attached: bz6nwruumhn61.jpg (1930x2592, 288.81K)

Did you ever put butter on a poptart?

Enjoy the van you dumb idiot, why hurt others because you are a loser?

not seen you in a while, how much black cock have you taken since you have been gone

wow.. hahaha.. IM the " loser"?... you are so sad.. i am the one who is right.. and you are not... i am fucked in head and u want to test my limits? FUCK.. YOU!.. let me ask ya something.... would u like to know here you live?? :)...

Attached: Ka.jpg (1991x1535, 415.01K)

its so fucking good

Yes you are the loser, you are so much of a loser that you have to take it out on others because your entire life had led up to that noone cares about your feelings. Fuck you.

OP confirmed for faggot

What type of shoes you have?

i dont wear any.. j walk bear foot all around... im so fucked...

Attached: Kk (1).jpg (1080x607, 200.7K)

none of us live in the la area bro, your good. does your face actually look like that with the scars and shit? thats pretty dope, you should come up with really cool stories of how it got that way!

Did you ever put on a poptart?

can I have your xbox when you get killed?

Post shoe on head

yes, but if you haven't then i think you should!

I second this.
Do it clown fag.

Do you live in a society?

so you will update us when the FBI arrive at your door steps ?!

shut the fuck up before i find were u live...

Attached: Kk.jpg (1753x1937, 369.44K)

Dosn't matter if you do, you are still a loser. Your problems are your own not anyone else, same goes for everyone and everyone deals with that in a healthy way. You are just an emotional loser, no wonder noone cares about you.

Does mommy do your makeup for you?